Search results

1. Jupiter

the new photography thread

nice planes bro
  2. Jupiter

SFS 1.35 Fairing Texture????

you're gonna need a special program to edit the files, i remember there was a video on youtube on how to do it but it looks like it has been deleted... i'll make a post detailing all the steps so that others can link to it. then i'll also post it here. sorry if i've been inactive lately, been...
  3. Jupiter

SFS 1.35 Fairing Texture????

I HAVE BEEN AWAKEN.
  4. Jupiter

3D Fictional warship designs

Phew... It has certainly been some time since i last posted on this forum. I'll probably discuss the reasons of that on a dedicated profile post, but for now, i have decided to post some of the stuff that i've been doing while i was inactive. As its evident, yes. I got into warships and stuff...
  5. Jupiter

sfs 1.35 realistic solar system mod

what did you put on which assets folder? that folder doesnt exist.
  6. Jupiter

sfs 1.35 realistic solar system mod

again, you wont see any effect on earth. only on the outer/inner planets (mars, venus, mercury) if you go to those planets, you will see changes if you installed the mod correctly. if not, make sure you did replace the file. otherwise, it wont work.
  7. Jupiter

Anime

maybe we're all weebs after all...
  8. Jupiter

solar system planet textures and planet textures in general

ah ok. thanks for the clarification!
  9. Jupiter

for some reason it wont let me send/make private conversations, so i'll just post it here since i dont have any reason to hide it from others anyway. i feel like the resolution isnt the same as the rest, but it should still work.
  10. Jupiter

i use paint.net for the maps, and cinema 4D for the rendering.
  11. Jupiter

i make them by editing equirectangular maps and then projecting them on a sphere.
  12. Jupiter

hmm... never thought about the rest of the moons... mainly because they're irregular. i dont know how to make textures for irregular objects, so i dont think i can. im sorry.
  13. Jupiter

maybe... dont think that'll help though. even at 250mm you can see how small it looks on the sky, and, theres absolutely no way i can even dream about getting the horsehead nebula. its just way too dim! i live in bortle 9 skies and dont have any kind of tracking hardware. theres just no way no...
  14. Jupiter

i have an 18-55mm kit lens that has a ton of coma, and a 55-200mm lens that has a fuck ton of coma heres an image of the pleiades shot with the 55-200mm to show you how much coma it has. it was a perfectly focused shot, i checked it way more than just once. the 18-55mm lens is a little bit...
  15. Jupiter

the equivalent of a $10 telescope, and a nikon D5200. i really need some high zoom lens right now... or at least a dobsonian telescope i can use... been saving for it for years but still cant quite get one.
  16. Jupiter

dont get your hopes up too much... its been looking really really bad, so i cant say that the orion image will look good at all. i may have the knowledge on how to process and the knowledge about the equipment and how to use it, but my equipment really really sucks and i live in the middle of...
  17. Jupiter

love coming to this thread every once in a while, sad that quarantine hasnt let me go outside and photograph anything... working on an orion nebula image though
  18. Jupiter

its grey because the edge of the texture is grey. you can fix this by making the edge of the texture green, but thats too much trouble so i think i'll do it. sorry about that
  19. Jupiter

yes! these textures work for any SFS version except those before the 1.35. feel free to use them for your planets mods, and if you have any requests for new textures for exoplanets/custom planets, let me know and i'll try to make new ones.
  20. Jupiter

Trench’s Art Thread

ah... it looks pretty good for being just a rough drawing then. looking forward to the shaded, completed version!
  21. Jupiter

Trench’s Art Thread

damn! that looks really nice! i would recommend working on shading though... but for lineart, this looks pretty well done. since your first posts you've improved a lot. good job!