1:1 scale rocket

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Now the SLS hasn't been launched yet but i had already mostly finished it when i realized so i hope this works. Now i couldn't find the height of the launch escape system but this is the closest i could figure. I posted it on my YT channel cause i can't figure out how to screenshot steam games .

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Looks good but you need to add bp/link to bp.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Be patient replicas are the hardest rockets to judge and the most time consuming and there is only a few moderators to judge it.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Although, 15 days seems like a bit much, if a moderator has seen this I would like to make sure.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
My longest wait was 10, 15 (17now) does seem a little excessive but I'm sure they'll get to it soon. Moderators are very busy considering the number of active users and the small amount of moderators

It's all about FAMILY

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
My longest wait was 10, 15 (17now) does seem a little excessive but I'm sure they'll get to it soon. Moderators are very busy considering the number of active users and the small amount of moderators
There was a time on this very Forum when a 1 day wait was very long...

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
On it.
First thing I can say is that the core is 8m in this recreation, whereas the real thing is 8.4m. Since it does make use of some bp editing, deepspacegod should round it to at least 8.5m.
That's indicative of what to expect for the rest, dimensions should be rounded off to the nearest 0.5m, or even more precise if it's a small dimension.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
On it.
First thing I can say is that the core is 8m in this recreation, whereas the real thing is 8.4m. Since it does make use of some bp editing, deepspacegod should round it to at least 8.5m.
That's indicative of what to expect for the rest, dimensions should be rounded off to the nearest 0.5m, or even more precise if it's a small dimension.
Here, if you need a new video to ill make in in a few days

Attachments

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Mooncrasher I didn't know how to ping before so the updated version is above, I will make a new video for this BP tomorrow, again I couldn't find the exact measurements of the launch escape system but this is what I got

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
That’s fine, you should stick with what you got if you failed to do something.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Mooncrasher I didn't know how to ping before so the updated version is above, I will make a new video for this BP tomorrow, again I couldn't find the exact measurements of the launch escape system but this is what I got
Is every dimension within 0.5m or less?
What reference did you use?

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Fun Fact: If you make a quicksave, you can use it to restore your progress and still be ok if your rocket gets destroyed.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Fun Fact: If you make a quicksave, you can use it to restore your progress and still be ok if your rocket gets destroyed.
Golden, can you stop putting somethin that wasn't really connected to the thread? Also put it instead to profile post cause this thread was for 1:1 scale "entry".