Open 1.4 on P.C.?

I recently downloaded SFS for the pc (version 1.35) but realized it was outdated. 1.4 is just so much better, and I want to be able to edit blueprints and such. I’ve been doing some reading, and I’ve seen people using emulators, but would I have to purchase the full version again? If anyone knows how to work 1.4 on to pc, please help!

BP editing on 1.35 PC is possible, just use the BuildSharer mod (you'll need the modloader, but both are on the forums somewhere :p)

Alternatively, you could use an Android emulator to play 1.4 on PC. I personally use the first option, 1.35 PC + BuildSharer

And this isn't really a Modding issue, btw

BP editing on 1.35 PC is possible, just use the BuildSharer mod (you'll need the modloader, but both are on the forums somewhere :p)

Alternatively, you could use an Android emulator to play 1.4 on PC. I personally use the first option, 1.35 PC + BuildSharer

And this isn't really a Modding issue, btw
What emulator do you think I should use? I also thought that because I’m going to use modding on PC that this would fit :/

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
What emulator do you think I should use?
I use bluestacks, cos it ties into your google play account and allows you to access the expanded content in the same way as if you downloaded it onto a new phone.
It does need a decent computer to run though. And you can't alter/access game files like planets and blueprints. At all.

I use bluestacks, cos it ties into your google play account and allows you to access the expanded content in the same way as if you downloaded it onto a new phone.
It does need a decent computer to run though. And you can't alter/access game files like planets and blueprints. At all.[/QUOTE
My laptop isn’t the best, and I’ve heard that Bluestacks is super low quality. I have seen videos of people that can edit blueprints using bluestacks

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
That's not true, i know a Bluestacks SFS player who has inserted planet packs into 1.4 SFS inside the emulator.
Really? I need to see where/how, cos I've not found anywhere it stores your files on my hard drive.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Because the files used for the emulator phone are inside the emulated phone itself. You just need a file manager, and you are set.
I'm emulating on a laptop, it's not connected to my tablet