19 reasons why you should get a Lada (Superior Soviet Technology!!!!)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

I don't know If this is in the right place, cause this is technically Comedy, but also a video. So, mods If this is not in the right place, feel free to move it. :)

OkisiTitana

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered

I don't know If this is in the right place, cause this is technically Comedy, but also a video. So, mods If this is not in the right place, feel free to move it. :)
and do not need a reason to buy lada, will fall apart as soon as you sit in it, my friend>:/

OkisiTitana

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
here you think that Lada is just a super brand, which is just already overgrown with stereotypes...seriously!this is a simple brand of Russian cars.I know

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
here you think that Lada is just a super brand, which is just already overgrown with stereotypes...seriously!this is a simple brand of Russian cars.I know
don't get me wrong, I'm not being picky, it's just weird that almost all foreigners idolize the Russian auto industry
I'm not remarking Lada as a "Super-Brand". The YouTuber is doing that. I'm just posting the video cause I think its funny. That's all.

I used to love KAMAZ trucks. Cuz I've been brainwashed by video games.
I remember my first encounter was a mod for Half Life called "Counter Strike Zero Campaign" I think. Where the final battle had you escaping on a Kamaz truck after blowing up an ICBM silo, and you had to fight a pursuing attack helicopter using a heavy machine gun on the rear.

I remember my first encounter was a mod for Half Life called "Counter Strike Zero Campaign" I think. Where the final battle had you escaping on a Kamaz truck after blowing up an ICBM silo, and you had to fight a pursuing attack helicopter using a heavy machine gun on the rear.
I was like 11 at that time, and it was by far the most badass game ending I've ever played in any game (until Metro Last Light). I died a lot because idiot I was back then didn't know how to use the wall mounted health supply thingy, so I relied solely on breaking boxes for health kits and armor.