3D Fictional warship designs

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
Phew... It has certainly been some time since i last posted on this forum. I'll probably discuss the reasons of that on a dedicated profile post, but for now, i have decided to post some of the stuff that i've been doing while i was inactive.
As its evident, yes. I got into warships and stuff related to that.
I'd like to start with this design i made based off of a warship on a game that goes for the name ''USS Georgia'', which is based on an Iowa class preliminary design with 18 inch guns. this one ship is supposed to be extremely fast, so i decided to add some memes to it. unfortunately i cant upload the full 4K images, so everything is downsized to 2K. you can find the full resolution images on my DeviantArt.
1612463706974.png

heres another render: a very modified ''cursed'' midway class hybrid aircraft carrier battleship by the name Franklin D. Roosevelt, named after the president, with 16 inch guns like the one mounted on the Iowa class. I went with a more realistic approach with this one:
1612463809041.png

i did sort of a series of several renders using these ships, heres one of them: USS Georgia and the USS F.D.R. together with the british HMS Thunderer, based off of a modernization of an L2 design with very unlikely quadruple 18 inch guns.
1612464155954.png

After doing all those cursed ships, i decided to make some actually historical designs, starting off with the legendary G3 class battlecruiser:
1612464270860.png

And the incredibly cursed Richelieu preliminary design:
1612464312206.png

1612464399512.png

I still have a lot more designs and awesome renders. again, most of them are on my DeviantArt
Everything was made using Cinema 4D R19
Let me know what you think.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Nice

T

TtTOtW

These are magnificent, as all your work has been so far. Man I'd love me some of those skills

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Phew... It has certainly been some time since i last posted on this forum. I'll probably discuss the reasons of that on a dedicated profile post, but for now, i have decided to post some of the stuff that i've been doing while i was inactive.
As its evident, yes. I got into warships and stuff related to that.
I'd like to start with this design i made based off of a warship on a game that goes for the name ''USS Georgia'', which is based on an Iowa class preliminary design with 18 inch guns. this one ship is supposed to be extremely fast, so i decided to add some memes to it. unfortunately i cant upload the full 4K images, so everything is downsized to 2K. you can find the full resolution images on my DeviantArt.
View attachment 55414
heres another render: a very modified ''cursed'' midway class hybrid aircraft carrier battleship by the name Franklin D. Roosevelt, named after the president, with 16 inch guns like the one mounted on the Iowa class. I went with a more realistic approach with this one:
View attachment 55415
i did sort of a series of several renders using these ships, heres one of them: USS Georgia and the USS F.D.R. together with the british HMS Thunderer, based off of a modernization of an L2 design with very unlikely quadruple 18 inch guns.
View attachment 55416
After doing all those cursed ships, i decided to make some actually historical designs, starting off with the legendary G3 class battlecruiser:
View attachment 55417
And the incredibly cursed Richelieu preliminary design:
View attachment 55418
View attachment 55419
I still have a lot more designs and awesome renders. again, most of them are on my DeviantArt
Everything was made using Cinema 4D R19
Let me know what you think.
Oh Darn!! Those ships are great!! :D :D

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered