Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry but you need to complete team Frontier before starting team Hawk missions.

Second point, you launched 483 tons in orbit, not 600.

Third point, your launcher can't even perform the mission. I tried myself, though I expected it at first sight to be honest.

Your payload weighs 483 tons, your launcher 1962.6 tons. That's a ratio of nearly 25%, only the most optimized launchers can meet that ratio. But your rocket is just a huge mess of fuel tanks and Titans assembled alltogether, the core runs out of fuel before the boosters, the lowest boosters are attached to those above because there's no separation between the engine and the fuel tank...
Screenshot_20211220-112421_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Did you even try to fly this thing? Legally I mean. Well, the fact that you don't show any step of the flight is actually another strong hint that you didn't.

This is the fourth time you are caught cheating! Hell, at that level it should belong to Comedy instead of team Hawk...

Last edited:

Noor Nehan

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Sorry but you need to complete team Frontier before starting team Hawk missions.

Third point, your launcher can't even perform the mission. I tried myself, though I expected it at first sight to be honest.

Your payload weighs 483 tons, your launcher 1962.6 tons. That's a ratio of nearly 25%, only the most optimized launchers can meet that ratio. But your rocket is just a huge mess of fuel tanks and Titans assembled alltogether, the core runs out of fuel before the boosters, the lowest boosters are attached to the one above because there's no separation between the engine and the fuel tank...
View attachment 75999

Did you even try to fly this thing? Legally I mean. Well, the fact that you don't show any step of the flight is actually another strong hint that you didn't.

This is the fourth time you are caught cheating! Hell, at that level it should belong to Comedy instead of team Hawk...
Yeah youre right he wont het a lesson

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Altair you beat me to it, I was in the middle of typing a post about how theres no way hes sending 600t into orbit with a <2kt launcher using mainly titans and so draggy. The lack of screenshots also seemed suspicious. This man is addicted to cheating (new custom badge maybe?)
A

Alan walker(sfs)

Rank Restricted
Man on the Moon
Registered

Your payload weighs 483 tons, your launcher 1962.6 tons. That's a ratio of nearly 25%, only the most optimized launchers can meet that ratio. But your rocket is just a huge mess of fuel tanks and Titans assembled alltogether, the core runs out of fuel before the boosters, the lowest boosters are attached to those above because there's no separation between the engine and the fuel tank...
View attachment 75999

I dont use any cheats and you are saying my payload is 483 tn so why my payload showing 600tn in the screen shot huh

Alan walker(sfs)

Rank Restricted
Man on the Moon
Registered
Every body say me i have cheated in voyager quest ok i use cheat but here i did not use any cheat.but everybody saying i have cheated 4 time. Anyone Don't believe me so why i am doing this mission.i dont want any badge.and dont want any mission to lose my time.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Ngl I expected that to happen...

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I dont use any cheats and you are saying my payload is 483 tn so why my payload showing 600tn in the screen shot huh
Well, you are using the biggest fuel tanks, weighing 120 tons each. Your buildscreen picture of the payload has 5 such fuel tanks, equalling 600t (plus a probe)
Your launcher however... It's payload only has 4 fuel tanks, resulting in 480 tons (plus probe equals to 483). When are you gonna learn that you're not gonna fool us like this, all of your fake entries have been disqualified almost instantly. But, if you cheat again, you're stuck with team rcs (and a custom badge please).

Last edited:

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
No more off-topic discussion elon musk) lol) Noor Nehan

Every body say me i have cheated in voyager quest ok i use cheat but here i did not use any cheat.but everybody saying i have cheated 4 time. Anyone Don't believe me so why i am doing this mission.i dont want any badge.and dont want any mission to lose my time.
In a few words, what Marmilo said.
The only thing I have to add is how it is clearly impossible for the "rocket" you made to carry 600t to orbit without cheats, as Altaïr proved.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Yeah, i only anwsered the question about how we know the payload he supposedly sent is 483t. Also, man didn't even try, it's just blatant. He probably just flew it with infinite fuel or smth.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The payload you claim to have launched weighs 600t. However, the payload you actually launched has 1 less fuel tank than the one you said you launched. You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're cheating.
Screenshot_20211221-164229.png
Screenshot_20211221-164341.png