A gift from Russians

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The problem with that mod is that, If Its made with the clouds, it will repeat that same image of Jupiter in the background a thousand times. That moon will look like a gear-wheel with hundreds of small Jupiters around her surface....

I don't think that can be made with the atmo, So Its probably the clouds...

Also, in 1.5 we will have perspective effects, Stef made a picture of Io with Jup on the background, So we just have to wait a little more.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The problem with that mod is that, If Its made with the clouds, it will repeat that same image of Jupiter in the background a thousand times. That moon will look like a gear-wheel with hundreds of small Jupiters around her surface....

I don't think that can be made with the atmo, So Its probably the clouds...

Also, in 1.5 we will have perspective effects, Stef made a picture of Io with Jup on the background, So we just have to wait a little more.
That seems like the opposite of a problem...

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
That seems like the opposite of a problem...
Maybe I didn't express correctly

Imagine a gear-wheel... That is your galilean moon, okay? But imagine the gears are the image of Jupiter you saw above. These gears repeat themselves 100 times across the surface of your moon, So when you'll zoom out, you'll see the gear pattern. That doesn't look good...

It would looks good If there will be a single Jupiter behind the moon , forming a number eight shape

Tony

Registered
[QUOTE = "The Blazer, post: 53373, member: 2131"] Peut-être que je n'ai pas bien exprimé

Imaginez une roue dentée ... C'est votre lune galiléenne, d'accord? Mais imaginez que les engrenages sont l’image de Jupiter que vous avez vue plus haut. Ces engrenages se répètent 100 fois sur la surface de la lune. Ainsi, lorsque vous effectuez un zoom arrière, vous verrez le modèle d'engrenage. Ça n'a pas l'air bien ...

Jupiter derrière la lune, formant une forme de numéro huit [/ QUOTE]
You here. you try to save time on the challenge. I did not see anything.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
[QUOTE = "The Blazer, post: 53373, member: 2131"] Peut-être que je n'ai pas bien exprimé
Imaginez une roue dentée ... C'est votre lune galiléenne, d'accord? Mais imaginez que les engrenages sont l’image de Jupiter que vous avez vue plus haut. Ces engrenages se répètent 100 fois sur la surface de la lune. Ainsi, lorsque vous effectuez un zoom arrière, vous verrez le modèle d'engrenage. Ça n'a pas l'air bien ...

Jupiter derrière la lune, formant une forme de numéro huit [/ QUOTE]
You here. you try to save time on the challenge. I did not see anything.
I'm trying to manage my time the best I can, okay?

Tony

Registered
You're right. you have to take a break. but we must also give ourselves some limits. I leave my daughters free. now she is time. when she goes too far. she bites her fingers. now she understood. I let her manage. We give the bases as parents. the rest is done alone. parents do not say anything. but he is on fear.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Maybe I didn't express correctly

Imagine a gear-wheel... That is your galilean moon, okay? But imagine the gears are the image of Jupiter you saw above. These gears repeat themselves 100 times across the surface of your moon, So when you'll zoom out, you'll see the gear pattern. That doesn't look good...

It would looks good If there will be a single Jupiter behind the moon , forming a number eight shape
Oh, no, I understand it's repeating, I'm just being a troll.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You can explain to me troll. it may sound silly. thank you. it's never too late to learn your term
I think about the best way to explain is through the universal representation...
TrollFace.jpg

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I think about the best way to explain is through the universal representation...
View attachment 19995
Well explained indeed.
More generally, a troll is somebody that will mess a conversation or a debate, by arguing, repeating the same nonsense again and again despite being proven wrong, antagonizing other people...
That term applies to lots of different behaviours, but this is generally employed in a pejorative way.