A new Administration

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
From this point onwards, Mooncrasher will be taking over, as the Head Admin and lead of this community.

I'll probably stay as a technician, like Gecko did, to help him if he ever needs help with the technical aspects of the forum.

I'm sorry that this feels so sudden, but the Discord server has really burned me up to the point where I can't stay in this community for one more second. I hope they are celebrating hard right now.

It's sad, because there's good guys and really good guys out there, but the majority of the community has turned into something that I don't want to lead. I don't have to moderate a place that makes me feel bad. I don't want to either. I really trust the new Administration will do better than I did.

If any of you guys ever wishes to contact me for any forum-related issue, or because you just wanna talk, my Discord DM's are always open to anyone who wants to talk, and my username is Blazer Ayanami#5987. You can also DM me via forum, but I don't advice you to do that, since I will barely check it from now on.

So long. It was a great pleasure while it lasted.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Shame you thought we hated you and wanted you to leave. Have fun alone Blazer, without us and me to bother you.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Idk what happened but, still up for mudae?

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
Aw man, it’s been fun Blazer o7

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
o7
The cycle continues. Who's gonna be new new admin? Rule of two!
You will be remembered fondly I think
GL moon

Last edited:

Impossible_rockets

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
From this point onwards, Mooncrasher will be taking over, as the Head Admin and lead of this community.

I'll probably stay as a technician, like Gecko did, to help him if he ever needs help with the technical aspects of the forum.

I'm sorry that this feels so sudden, but the Discord server has really burned me up to the point where I can't stay in this community for one more second. I hope they are celebrating hard right now.

It's sad, because there's good guys and really good guys out there, but the majority of the community has turned into something that I don't want to lead. I don't have to moderate a place that makes me feel bad. I don't want to either. I really trust the new Administration will do better than I did.

If any of you guys ever wishes to contact me for any forum-related issue, or because you just wanna talk, my Discord DM's are always open to anyone who wants to talk, and my username is Blazer Ayanami#5987. You can also DM me via forum, but I don't advice you to do that, since I will barely check it from now on.

So long. It was a great pleasure while it lasted.
Long live blazer

[____Negative_Space____]

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
even though the only true constant in the universe is change, i'm still sorry to see you go. may your Δv destine you to the wildest of successes