Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
now, this space base is capable of creating our humanity an interplanetary species. however. can anybody guess… where will this base be? which planet, or asteroid… ;)

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
the new base will be launched to the asteroid…..

CERES!

the base Will be placed in a crater where the habitation modules, rovers, human transportation and satellite communication with earth will be placed are just outside of it. The crater is there just for the landings.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Was a new thread really needed to reveal this? I've merged it with your previous thread, please keep all your base related stuff in this thread, there's no need to constantly create new threads.

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
welll....when threads on specific forum made by specific person... reaches critical amounts .they better have to merge every thread and make it the entire rocket list thread.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
the new base will be launched to the asteroid…..

CERES!

the base Will be placed in a crater where the habitation modules, rovers, human transportation and satellite communication with earth will be placed are just outside of it. The crater is there just for the landings.
Wow, so it wasn't on a planet, nor an asteroid...

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
ceres is an asteroid, it’s the largest of them all, it’s not a moon nor a planet, not a dwarf planet either.
It is a dwarf planet, at least today. Back then it was the first asteroid discovered, and then classified as a planet, back to asteroid, and finally dwarf planet. It just happened to orbit in the asteroid belt.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It is a dwarf planet, at least today. Back then it was the first asteroid discovered, and then classified as a planet, back to asteroid, and finally dwarf planet. It just happened to orbit in the asteroid belt.
It is both classified as a dwarf planet and an asteroid. As an asteroid, it has the number 1 or something, meaning it was the first that was discovered.

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
It is both classified as a dwarf planet and an asteroid. As an asteroid, it has the number 1 or something, meaning it was the first that was discovered.
Interesting, I didn't know that it could hold multiple classifications.