A Note to SE:

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
This @Jez 10, the old ASA President,
I'm sure everyone knows I merged with UPA. Back before when ASA was still independent and has no opposing faction, now I merge with a faction, I have no idea that UPA was a rebel faction. Instead of leaving, I will still stay. I don't want another guy calling me traitor.
So before, I want to make a moon base development plan. And not just that, I discovered a new element, which is still unnamed. Now since UPA is opposing SE. There is a possibility that my moon base got bombed or attacked like its raining shit all over my base.
So I want to tell you something, what is a rebel? A rebel is a guy who doesn't pay stuff and make their own things. They're like: "Oh, to destroy something, we should destroy the economy" (Basically everyone's tactic though) (No Offense also).
So to comply, ASA will follow all standards to keep it safe.
Best Regards,
@Jez 10

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Definition of a Rebellion (Which, to my understanding is what your faction is) from a quick google search: "an act of violent or open resistance to an established government or ruler."
Definition of a Rebel: "a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or ruler."

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
This @Jez 10, the old ASA President,
I'm sure everyone knows I merged with UPA. Back before when ASA was still independent and has no opposing faction, now I merge with a faction, I have no idea that UPA was a rebel faction. Instead of leaving, I will still stay. I don't want another guy calling me traitor.
So before, I want to make a moon base development plan. And not just that, I discovered a new element, which is still unnamed. Now since UPA is opposing SE. There is a possibility that my moon base got bombed or attacked like its raining shit all over my base.
So I want to tell you something, what is a rebel? A rebel is a guy who doesn't pay stuff and make their own things. They're like: "Oh, to destroy something, we should destroy the economy" (Basically everyone's tactic though) (No Offense also).
So to comply, ASA will follow all standards to keep it safe.
Best Regards,
@Jez 10
A wise decision, but what will your allies say to that..

T

TtTOtW

We do not act against claims. We act against actions. To act against claims is called paranoia. We won't harm any individual who has not attempted actively or incited to action, to bring down our Empire.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I joined UPA for protection, a trade faction won't stand against a war faction. And to thank them, I should provide economic support to them.