AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Space have break, bad weather conditions on lauchpad. But minecraft doors are open. If you want, write what I have to build and I will build it. The pictures together with the author of the building will be posted there. Ideas please send as private message or as comment on my status

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ok answer no2 who is Optimus Prime
Isn't he the local painter and decorator?

Space have break, bad weather conditions on lauchpad. But minecraft doors are open. If you want, write what I have to build and I will build it. The pictures together with the author of the building will be posted there. Ideas please send as private message or as comment on my status
Bad weather conditions...? In SFS...?!

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Iol, I dont mean this Horus, I just mean I have break on SFS because I forgetting on other games. Example I have MC server with my friends and every teammate must build something for week. So that is bad weather. And Marmilo: Pumpkin farm??? More like as alien lab. I imaginig farm as brown field, red barn, big house and the best on farm-the Tractors!!!

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
And Optimus Prime is main leader of autobots from Transformers. No he isnt painter. But if this is try to make me rofl this isnt enough.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
And tomorrow double big challenge as this-build it from lego but with functional transformation

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This is the world map for a server I play on. Each grey area is a city.
Screenshot_20210510-204155~2.png

This is the scale of the map.
Screenshot_20210510-213541.png

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
How can I join this server? Looks like a lot of fun.
Sure. The server is called MRT, and it's mostly for city / infrastructure building. A lot of the builds are really detailed and impressive. Though you need to apply in a Google form before you can build, but it shouldn't be too hard to get in. Here's the link to the website. www.minecartrapidtransit.net/
(also apparently one of my friends was rejected because he didn't visit the server as a guest before applying, so you may want to look around first before applying)

Edit: the IP is minecartrapidtransit.net

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here are some more photos I thought looked cool
Screenshot_20210510-221611.png
Screenshot_20210510-221700.png

Screenshot_20210510-221758.png

If any of you join and see me online, feel free to say hi, my ign is chc0 :)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Big time there was big quiet. El Maestro get up fron den and started working on car replica/redesign. So photos:
Screenshot_20210607-231251.png
Screenshot_20210607-231310.png
Screenshot_20210607-231908.png

Gues, what is it? Hint: Flux capacitator devastated complet car. So El Maestro(me anyway) will rebuild it.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
Speaking of Minecraft...
1623188687749.png

I'm playing a team-based survival server on 1.12.2
So far my team is at #1 out of around 30 boards. I am helping with construction of the base and farms within it.
1623189005301.png

Pulling a lever leads to water being released via a redstone mechanism (that a friend helped to build), washing all of the grain into hoppers which lead to a chest at the end.
Additionally, I've also helped to build a passive cactus farm to the right of the screenshot. Automatically, any growth of cacti is "cut" and washes into a stream of water, which, again, drops into a double chest.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
1623189200292.png

Here is the leaderboard ranked by a combination of factors. I belong to team "p". Recently a mole inside team "c" managed to destroy the entirety of their base with stockpiled TNT. Theoretically, anyone can join the server.
If one wishes to know what my skin looks like, then see here:
1623189359328.png

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Your Minecraft is modded? And what server? And can I join trough Android version? Without Xbox Live?
And good job with redstone.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
The server closed just a few hours ago since it was clear the faction I was part of won.
You are probably seeing server plugins, but my minecraft uses the common client "Impact" for 1.12.2.
Your Minecraft is modded? And what server? And can I join trough Android version? Without Xbox Live?
And good job with redstone.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Folks I have online server ADAMSFS. Only mobile 1.17 :(. Task? Build anything for space adress ADAMSFS.minehut.gg

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Some update to my server: for this while is non functional. And if will tomorow all work then we will be astronauts on realistic ISS

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Server crashed totally. It s time for revive this thread. So I am building Dodge Diplomat
1636784658259.png

Only base structure of trunk and rear axle are built already
Screenshot_20211112-230356.png

Screenshot_20211112-230406.png