About the “Infinite build Area” expansion

I have bought the expansion bundle in SFS V1.35 on 29th May, 2018.
Now I am playing SFS on the latest BETA version(V1.5.4.4), but WHY the infinite build area expansion is NOT being activated?
CE50DE7D-F865-4B9B-8AAA-934B8167C28C.jpeg
269D60A7-47BB-4F48-8B2D-EC8D1EF6E4DB.jpeg

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi marcus_0571

Back in 2018 the game was still recent and Stef himself didn't expect to work on it for so many years. The expansion was then giving access to bigger parts, new engines, docking ports and extended build space. Since then players owning the full bundle also got access to all new parts (up to 12-wide), planets and skins for free.

After nearly 4 years of free updates, Stef chose to make this new feature a separate expansion. I hope you will understand his choice, we apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your early support.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yeah, in short, the infinite build area is a separate expansion which you need to pay separately.

Reasons?
See the post above ^^^

Hi marcus_0571

Back in 2018 the game was still recent and Stef himself didn't expect to work on it for so many years. The expansion was then giving access to bigger parts, new engines, docking ports and extended build space. Since then players owning the full bundle also got access to all new parts (up to 12-wide), planets and skins for free.

After nearly 4 years of free updates, Stef chose to make this new feature a separate expansion. I hope you will understand his choice, we apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your early support.
:(