Accidentally deleted all your stock planets? No problem (1.5)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thanks Max :)

However the default solar system is now memorized in the game itself, so it's not possible to alter it anymore.
Moreover an example folder is regenerated each time the game is started now.

Thanks Max :)

However the default solar system is now memorized in the game itself, so it's not possible to alter it anymore.
Moreover an example folder is regenerated each time the game is started now.
Oh ok didn't know that... So many features i must get into, it took me literally a whole day to figure out how 1.5 planet editing and file moving works anyway thanks for the info ;-;

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
It can still be useful if you are planet editing on PC while 1.5 Steam isnt out yet.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This probably needs to be pinned
No sorry.
This was justified for 1.4, because an user that messed up with his planets and screwed his game had to reinstall it if he didn't have such a backup solution.

Now the base game planets are memorized ingame, and the Example folder that contains them is regenerated each time the game is started.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
No sorry.
This was justified for 1.4, because an user that messed up with his planets and screwed his game had to reinstall it if he didn't have such a backup solution.

Now the base game planets are memorized ingame, and the Example folder that contains them is regenerated each time the game is started.
Back In 1.4 the Base Game planets were memorized by the game too. I mean, If you delete everything on your Planet Data and Textures folder you will have the base game Solar System. I used to do that.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I finally changed my mind, after an user couldn't regenerate the Example folder.
It's pinned guys :)

T

TtTOtW

Do a decent amount of work on the pack, and you could perhaps call it Alternative ACSS or something similar.

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Here's the backup folder if you accidentally deleted all of your stock planets in 1.5

Backup folder for the first 1.5 version:
Google Drive old 1.5 example folder

Backup folder for 1.5.4 and later (do not use on older 1.5 versions):
Google Drive Example folder for 1.5.4 and later
Please give the latest folder, I need it for a mod, (I don't have planets expansion), as you know, without the expansion I can't use my mod anyways but can't even make for others, compatible with 1.6.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
:w h e e z e:

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hopefully someone has it, but I'd imagine most people have updated by now...