TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hello, long story short i was trying to complete every single newly added achievement, i got every single one from Earth-Moon system and tried to complete Mars system. Every achievement from Mars, Phobos and Deimos went through except one: Entered Mars upper atmosphere. Noticed how Mars landing achievement was gathered too because i said EVERY achievement? Yeah, something's wrong here. I tried doing this with small variables but the point is that every single time the achievement i didnt get on my list showed up on my screen. What might be the cause?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
What might be the cause?
A bug?

The career mode is still in experimental mode, that's most probably the reason. I've tested myself, and the achievement didn't trigger either. I'll report the situation to Stef. Can you confirm that you didn't have the problem with Venus?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
A bug?

The career mode is still in experimental mode, that's most probably the reason. I've tested myself, and the achievement didn't trigger either. I'll report the situation to Stef. Can you confirm that you didn't have the problem with Venus?
I even tested it on the Moon with an added atmosphere and it didnt work, so i suppose it doesnt work anywhere. The stock Moon has the atmosphere achievement set to true so im sure normally it would be on the achievement list.