Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Should i add fictional moons to Planet Nine?

• No, i'm fine with Planet Nine being un-landable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
This is the development thread for ACSS. Here you can follow the pack while its not released.

ACSS Current Bodies, closest to farthest - WIP list (Bold = planets and dwarf planets, Italic = Major Solar System region, Underline = Minor Solar System region):
The Sun¹

Mercury¹
Venus¹
Earth¹
The Moon¹​
Bennu²​
Ryugu⁰​
Mars¹
Phobos¹​
Deimos¹​
Asteroid Belt:
Inner asteroid belt: Hebe³, Vesta¹, Metis (asteroid)³, Iris³, Fortuna³​
Inner-main asteroid belt: Amphitrite³, Egeria³, Eunomia¹, Juno¹, Bamberga³, Eugenia³ (Petit-Prince³ and S/2004 (45) 1³*), Nemesis³, Ceres¹, Pallas¹, Daphne³, Thisbe³, Herculina³ (Herculina I³*)​
Between inner and middle main asteroid belt: Ida⁰ (Dactyl⁰), Kalliope⁰ (Linus⁰), Psyche⁰​
Middle main asteroid belt: Interamnia¹, Patienta³, Diotima³, Europa (asteroid)³, Doris³, Lachesis³, Ursula³, Hygeia¹, Aletheia³, Themis³, Palma³, Euphrosyne³, Davida¹, Aurora³, Alauda³​
Outer asteroid belt: Cybele¹, Hermione³, Camilla³ (S/2001 (107) 1³* and S/2016 (107) 1³*), Sylvia¹ (Remus¹ and Romulus¹)​
Jupiter¹
Metis (moon)⁸, Adrastea⁸, Thebe¹, Amalthea¹​
Io¹, Europa (moon)¹, Ganymede¹, Callisto¹​
Themisto⁰, Leda⁰, Himalia¹, Lysithea⁰, Elara⁰, Ananke⁰, Carme⁰, Callirrhoe⁰, Pasiphae⁰, Sinope⁰​
Jupiter trojan Hektor³ (Skamandrios³)​
Saturn¹
S/2009 S 1⁰*, Pan⁰, Daphnis⁰, Atlas⁰, Prometheus⁰, S/2004 S 6⁰*, S/2004 S 3⁰*, S/2004 S 4⁰*, Pandora⁰, Janus¹ and Epimetheus¹, Aeageon⁰​
Mimas¹, Methone⁰, Anthe⁰, Pallene⁰, Enceladus¹​
Tethys¹, Telesto⁰, Calypso⁰​
Dione¹, Helene⁰, Polydeuces⁰​
Rhea¹​
Titan¹, Hyperion¹​
Iapetus¹​
Kiviuq⁰, Ijiraq⁰, Phoebe¹, Paaliaq⁰, Skathi⁰, Albiorix⁰, Erriapus⁰, Siarnaq⁰, Hyrrokkin⁰, Tarvos⁰, Ymir⁰​
Chiron​
Chiron's rings​
Chariklo​
Chariklo's rings​
Uranus
All inner uranian moons⁴⁺⁰ (i wont list then all), except Puck¹ and Perdita¹​
Miranda¹, Ariel¹, Umbriel¹, Titania¹, Oberon¹​
All outer uranian moons⁰​
Nessus​
Neptune
All neptunian moons⁰, except Triton¹, Nereid¹, Proteus¹, Naiad⁵ and Despina⁵​
Kuiper Belt:
Orcus⁰ (Vanth⁰), Pluto⁶ (Charon⁶ and 4 other small moons⁶), Salacia⁰ (Acatea⁰), Quaoar⁰ (Weywot⁰), 2014 OS393⁰*, 2014 PN70⁰*, Ultima Thule⁰, Makemake⁷ (MK-2⁷*), Varda⁰ (Ilmarë⁰), Haumea⁶ (Hi´iaka⁶ and Namaka⁶)​
Scattered Disk:
2007 OR10/Gonggong⁰ (S 2010 (225088) 1⁰*), Eris⁰ (Dysnomia⁰), Ceto⁰ (Phorcys⁰), 2014 UZ224/DeeDee, 2018 VG18/Farout​
Beyond the Scattered Disk:
2000 CR105⁰*, 2012 VP113/Biden⁰, 2004 VN112⁰*, 2009 MS9⁰*, Sedna⁶​
Planet Nine

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Credits:

0 = made by Gurren/exclusive to ACSS
1 = Brian_Felipe's PackSFS 1.3
2 = SpaceSimXplore's Bennu
3 = BANDWITH's Asteroid Belt
4 = Discord user Astrônomo's Uranian moons pack
5 = Discord user Quantikos's Neptune pack
6 = Dahmond's packs
7 = Discord user Flefliker's Makemake pack
8 = Discord user StayHigh's inner jupiter moons pack

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
* means that its name has been changed (numbers to roman numerals) in order to fix a SFS bug

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Haha, the title!
And thanks for listening to the rules in my thread!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Haha, the title!
And thanks for listening to the rules in my thread!
Thanks, and no problem!
I made the small asteroid moons landable by increasing their SOIs by a factor of 10 - with the exception of Herculina I and Dactyl.
EDIT: And Linus as well.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Thanks, and no problem!
I made the small asteroid moons landable by increasing their SOIs by a factor of 10 - with the exception of Herculina I and Dactyl.
EDIT: And Linus as well.
Ah, I figured it had something to do with that.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
A tip for installing the pack (when it gets released):
When installing the pack, do not put everything at once! I, myself, put all of the textures first, then i put the planet data files in groups of 42.

This is the development thread for ACSS. Here you can follow the pack while its not released.

ACSS Current Bodies, closest to farthest - WIP list (Bold = planets and dwarf planets, Italic = Major Solar System region, Underline = Minor Solar System region):
The Sun¹

Mercury¹
Venus¹
Earth¹
The Moon¹​
Bennu²​
Ryugu⁰​
Mars¹
Phobos¹​
Deimos¹​
Asteroid Belt:
Inner asteroid belt: Hebe³, Vesta¹, Metis (asteroid)³, Iris³, Fortuna³​
Inner-main asteroid belt: Amphitrite³, Egeria³, Eunomia¹, Juno¹, Bamberga³, Eugenia³ (Petit-Prince³ and S/2004 (45) 1³*), Nemesis³, Ceres¹, Pallas¹, Daphne³, Thisbe³, Herculina³ (Herculina I³*)​
Between inner and middle main asteroid belt: Ida⁰ (Dactyl⁰), Kalliope⁰ (Linus⁰), Psyche⁰​
Middle main asteroid belt: Interamnia¹, Patienta³, Diotima³, Europa (asteroid)³, Doris³, Lachesis³, Ursula³, Hygeia¹, Aletheia³, Themis³, Palma³, Euphrosyne³, Davida¹, Aurora³, Alauda³​
Outer asteroid belt: Cybele¹, Hermione³, Camilla³ (S/2001 (107) 1³* and S/2016 (107) 1³*), Sylvia¹ (Remus¹ and Romulus¹)​
Jupiter¹
Metis (moon)⁸, Adrastea⁸, Thebe¹, Amalthea¹​
Io¹, Europa (moon)¹, Ganymede¹, Callisto¹​
Themisto⁰, Leda⁰, Himalia¹, Lysithea⁰, Elara⁰, Ananke⁰, Carme⁰, Callirrhoe⁰, Pasiphae⁰, Sinope⁰​
Jupiter trojan Hektor³ (Skamandrios³)​
Saturn¹
S/2009 S 1⁰*, Pan⁰, Daphnis⁰, Atlas⁰, Prometheus⁰, S/2004 S 6⁰*, S/2004 S 3⁰*, S/2004 S 4⁰*, Pandora⁰, Janus¹ and Epimetheus¹, Aeageon⁰​
Mimas¹, Methone⁰, Anthe⁰, Pallene⁰, Enceladus¹​
Tethys¹, Telesto⁰, Calypso⁰​
Dione¹, Helene⁰, Polydeuces⁰​
Rhea¹​
Titan¹, Hyperion¹​
Iapetus¹​
Kiviuq⁰, Ijiraq⁰, Phoebe¹, Paaliaq⁰, Skathi⁰, Albiorix⁰, Erriapus⁰, Siarnaq⁰, Hyrrokkin⁰, Tarvos⁰, Ymir⁰​
Chiron​
Chiron's rings​
Chariklo​
Chariklo's rings​
Uranus
All inner uranian moons⁴⁺⁰ (i wont list then all), except Puck¹ and Perdita¹​
Miranda¹, Ariel¹, Umbriel¹, Titania¹, Oberon¹​
All outer uranian moons⁰​
Nessus​
Neptune
All neptunian moons⁰, except Triton¹, Nereid¹, Proteus¹, Naiad⁵ and Despina⁵​
Kuiper Belt:
Orcus⁰ (Vanth⁰), Pluto⁶ (Charon⁶ and 4 other small moons⁶), Salacia⁰ (Acatea⁰), Quaoar⁰ (Weywot⁰), 2014 OS393⁰*, 2014 PN70⁰*, Ultima Thule⁰, Makemake⁷ (MK-2⁷*), Varda⁰ (Ilmarë⁰), Haumea⁶ (Hi´iaka⁶ and Namaka⁶)​
Scattered Disk:
2007 OR10/Gonggong⁰ (S 2010 (225088) 1⁰*), Eris⁰ (Dysnomia⁰), Ceto⁰ (Phorcys⁰), 2014 UZ224/DeeDee, 2018 VG18/Farout​
Beyond the Scattered Disk:
2000 CR105⁰*, 2012 VP113/Biden⁰, 2004 VN112⁰*, 2009 MS9⁰*, Sedna⁶​
Planet Nine
Are these in real scale?