Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Should i add fictional moons to Planet Nine?

• No, i'm fine with Planet Nine being un-landable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
One texture at a time, the errors are getting wiped...
Hopefully the dusting errors keep cooperating with me when things change a bit...

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
ACSS 1.3 - December 25th, 2021
Note on the release date because of reasons:

25/12 is the most likely day for release, and the minimum one i'm setting. However, i might release it later than stated due to delays, so i warn to not take this date as a craved stone. Looking at you, SFS youtubers.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
For people still waiting for the 1.5 file conversion for ACSS: I'm still working on it! They wont be on this release, however once its finished, all files will be replaced with their 1.5-format counterparts, dropping all support for 1.4 files.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hows the 1.5 conversion goin
Slowly, but surely, i'm getting there. AoP is working in SFS now, so that's yet another giant pile of research to do.

And ACSS 1.3 not to rush
I'd say around 95%. Bug fixes in general and a certain J24 in Jupiter's moon system are pretty much the only major things remaining. (yes i'm still adding the other moons including S/2019 S 1)

Rigel

Swingin' on a Star
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Sorry for asking, but I'm new in the forum and I'm not clear. What difference does it make the fact that the pack is in the old format? Is there any problem if I install the pack on SFS 1.5.4? Doesn't the reentries work properly, or anything like that?

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Sorry for asking, but I'm new in the forum and I'm not clear. What difference does it make the fact that the pack is in the old format? Is there any problem if I install the pack on SFS 1.5.4? Doesn't the reentries work properly, or anything like that?
Since 1.5, planet datas and mod placements have changed. for instance, there is now a separate folder for the custom solar systems. As there was no reentry back then in 1.4, those files won't work in the latest update. Gurren is currently updating those files

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
UPDATE ON THE ACSS 1.5 CONVERSION
Every update seems to update the planet files too... Its complicating conversion a lot due to continuous changes. Again, no ETA due to several factors.
The Reentry Update also seems to hate 1.4 files, from reports sent to me by players.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
UPDATE... and not a good one
Welp, i knew this would be coming again. Going direct: yet another hiatus plagues ACSS deveploment. The cargo has been getting too big for me.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Can I get the link please
Use the search button, dude. Seriously.
lmao not gonna give you the link

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
If you're on a phone the spoilers won't fit on the screen

This is the development thread for ACSS. Here you can follow the pack while its not released.

ACSS Current Bodies, closest to farthest - WIP list (Bold = planets and dwarf planets, Italic = Major Solar System region, Underline = Minor Solar System region):
The Sun¹

Mercury¹
Venus¹
Earth¹
The Moon¹​
Bennu²​
Ryugu⁰​
Mars¹
Phobos¹​
Deimos¹​
Asteroid Belt:
Inner asteroid belt: Hebe³, Vesta¹, Metis (asteroid)³, Iris³, Fortuna³​
Inner-main asteroid belt: Amphitrite³, Egeria³, Eunomia¹, Juno¹, Bamberga³, Eugenia³ (Petit-Prince³ and S/2004 (45) 1³*), Nemesis³, Ceres¹, Pallas¹, Daphne³, Thisbe³, Herculina³ (Herculina I³*)​
Between inner and middle main asteroid belt: Ida⁰ (Dactyl⁰), Kalliope⁰ (Linus⁰), Psyche⁰​
Middle main asteroid belt: Interamnia¹, Patienta³, Diotima³, Europa (asteroid)³, Doris³, Lachesis³, Ursula³, Hygeia¹, Aletheia³, Themis³, Palma³, Euphrosyne³, Davida¹, Aurora³, Alauda³​
Outer asteroid belt: Cybele¹, Hermione³, Camilla³ (S/2001 (107) 1³* and S/2016 (107) 1³*), Sylvia¹ (Remus¹ and Romulus¹)​
Jupiter¹
Metis (moon)⁸, Adrastea⁸, Thebe¹, Amalthea¹​
Io¹, Europa (moon)¹, Ganymede¹, Callisto¹​
Themisto⁰, Leda⁰, Himalia¹, Lysithea⁰, Elara⁰, Ananke⁰, Carme⁰, Callirrhoe⁰, Pasiphae⁰, Sinope⁰​
Jupiter trojan Hektor³ (Skamandrios³)​
Saturn¹
S/2009 S 1⁰*, Pan⁰, Daphnis⁰, Atlas⁰, Prometheus⁰, S/2004 S 6⁰*, S/2004 S 3⁰*, S/2004 S 4⁰*, Pandora⁰, Janus¹ and Epimetheus¹, Aeageon⁰​
Mimas¹, Methone⁰, Anthe⁰, Pallene⁰, Enceladus¹​
Tethys¹, Telesto⁰, Calypso⁰​
Dione¹, Helene⁰, Polydeuces⁰​
Rhea¹​
Titan¹, Hyperion¹​
Iapetus¹​
Kiviuq⁰, Ijiraq⁰, Phoebe¹, Paaliaq⁰, Skathi⁰, Albiorix⁰, Erriapus⁰, Siarnaq⁰, Hyrrokkin⁰, Tarvos⁰, Ymir⁰​
Chiron​
Chiron's rings​
Chariklo​
Chariklo's rings​
Uranus
All inner uranian moons⁴⁺⁰ (i wont list then all), except Puck¹ and Perdita¹​
Miranda¹, Ariel¹, Umbriel¹, Titania¹, Oberon¹​
All outer uranian moons⁰​
Nessus​
Neptune
All neptunian moons⁰, except Triton¹, Nereid¹, Proteus¹, Naiad⁵ and Despina⁵​
Kuiper Belt:
Orcus⁰ (Vanth⁰), Pluto⁶ (Charon⁶ and 4 other small moons⁶), Salacia⁰ (Acatea⁰), Quaoar⁰ (Weywot⁰), 2014 OS393⁰*, 2014 PN70⁰*, Ultima Thule⁰, Makemake⁷ (MK-2⁷*), Varda⁰ (Ilmarë⁰), Haumea⁶ (Hi´iaka⁶ and Namaka⁶)​
Scattered Disk:
2007 OR10/Gonggong⁰ (S 2010 (225088) 1⁰*), Eris⁰ (Dysnomia⁰), Ceto⁰ (Phorcys⁰), 2014 UZ224/DeeDee, 2018 VG18/Farout​
Beyond the Scattered Disk:
2000 CR105⁰*, 2012 VP113/Biden⁰, 2004 VN112⁰*, 2009 MS9⁰*, Sedna⁶​
Planet Nine
Bruh just realised you made this , when I almost finished my solar system