Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Should i add fictional moons to Planet Nine?

• No, i'm fine with Planet Nine being un-landable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Comet Hale-Bopp is done - at 556,512,000,000 meters from the Sun, and with a coma size of 28,667,034.775 meters (0.91 solar radii), its quite a spectacle.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Now that all comets i wanted to make for ACSS 1.2.0 are finished, i'm making the packages now. More comets will come in the following patches, whose themes are below:

1.2.1 - The Binarity Update - Turns all possible binary objects into actual binaries.
1.2.2 - unnamed - Finally fixes the dissapearing/pizza-shaped bodies.
1.2.3 - New Textures Overhaul 1 - A texture overhaul to many ACSS objects.

ACSS 1.2 will release in a few days, so stay tuned!

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Now that all comets i wanted to make for ACSS 1.2.0 are finished, i'm making the packages now. More comets will come in the following patches, whose themes are below:

1.2.1 - The Binarity Update - Turns all possible binary objects into actual binaries.
1.2.2 - unnamed - Finally fixes the dissapearing/pizza-shaped bodies.
1.2.3 - New Textures Overhaul 1 - A texture overhaul to many ACSS objects.

ACSS 1.2 will release in a few days, so stay tuned!
How do you fix the pizza shaped planets?
I suppose some 1.5 thing, right?

T

The Dark in the Light

Minor problem, doesn't effect gameplay just looks weird. For some reason when I'm in this crater, during day I can still see some black on part of the screen even though its morning/day/evening and just blends in during the night. Also I sent my rover down to get some screenshots and a video, though the file is too big to upload. :confused:
Screenshot_20200105-200344_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200105-200626_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200105-201153_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Minor problem, doesn't effect gameplay just looks weird. For some reason when I'm in this crater, during day I can still see some black on part of the screen even though its morning/day/evening and just blends in during the night. Also I sent my rover down to get some screenshots and a video, though the file is too big to upload. :confused:
View attachment 31458 View attachment 31460 View attachment 31461
That's because, like always, i had forgot to lower the cloud height, again!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 31458 View attachment 31460 View attachment 31461
Just lower the startHeight of the Clouds.
Something like 1000 or So, that should be enough.