Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Welcome to ACSS!

Actually Complete Solar System, or ACSS for short, is a massive solar system expansion pack, featuring 251 new solar system bodies (list in the README.txt file).

ACSS is currently at Version 1.0, so more SSBs will come!

Credits to the packs i used (that i remenber) are also in the README.txt, so please read the file! Also thanks to everyone* whose packs i used!

* - Brian_Felipe, SpaceSimXplore, BANDWITH and Discord users Astrônomo (now Earth and Moon), Quantikos, Dahmond, Flefliker, and StayHigh

A tip for installing the pack:
When installing the pack, do not put everything at once! I, myself, put all of the textures first, then i put the planet data files in groups of 42.

Changelog:

1.0 - Release - New SSBs: 197

Download link (the file is too big for the forums)

1.0.1 - Fix
- Actually added Makemake (thanks Biofatal)
- Added warning to the Readme file

1.0.2 - Fix
- Fixed the shape of Bennu and Ryugu (thanks Discord user Negative)

1.1 - The Kuiper Update
- Fixed the spikyness in the surfaces of Psyche and Ceres
- Added 39 (or 40?) new solar system bodies
- Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune
- Correctly scaled Saturn's rings
- Added day-night cycles for Venus, Earth, Mars and Pluto

ACSS 1.2.2.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Welcome to ACSS!

Actually Complete Solar System, or ACSS for short, is a massive solar system expansion pack, featuring 197 new solar system bodies (list in the README.txt file).

ACSS is currently at Version 1.0, so more SSBs will come!

Credits to the packs i used (that i remenber) are also in the README.txt, so please read the file! Also thanks to everyone* whose packs i used!

* - Brian_Felipe, SpaceSimXplore, BANDWITH and Discord users Astrônomo (now Earth and Moon), Quantikos, Dahmond, Flefliker, and StayHigh

A tip for installing the pack:
When installing the pack, do not put everything at once! I, myself, put all of the textures first, then i put the planet data files in groups of 42.

Changelog:

1.0 - Release - New SSBs: 197

Download link (the file is too big for the forums)
Man, you're amazing. I wish we could give you the reward we would give every week for a valuble member, but that reward got stopped.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
ACSS 1.0.1

Changelog:
Actually added Makemake (thanks Biofatal)
Added warning to the Readme file

Mods, could you replace the download link with the 1.0.1 patch? Apparently i cant edit the first post of my own threads...

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
ACSS 1.0.1

Changelog:
Actually added Makemake (thanks Biofatal)
Added warning to the Readme file

Mods, could you replace the download link with the 1.0.1 patch? Apparently i cant edit the first post of my own threads...
Done. DM me if you want a specific format message, I'll arrange it for you. :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
What is your number so I can text you on text me
Sorry but you can't ask other players to make public that kind of personal data khoard0204
If you want to communicate with him personally , I suggest that you send him a direct message.

Can I please have texture
I already asked you to stop sending that message. I also contacted you via DM to propose my help. Sorry but this is an official warning now.

When i load this into my game, i put textures first as advised into the textures folder. I then copied 42 planets at a time into the planets folder. When going from build to launch... nothing loads. Just a black screen with normal hud. Cant see rocket. Any tips?

Full latest version 1.4 on android

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
When i load this into my game, i put textures first as advised into the textures folder. I then copied 42 planets at a time into the planets folder. When going from build to launch... nothing loads. Just a black screen with normal hud. Cant see rocket. Any tips?

Full latest version 1.4 on android
I should had specified more.

You put 42 planets, then open the game, then launch a rocket, then fully close the game, then put another 42 planets. Repeat this until you have all bodies.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
ACSS 1.1 (The Kuiper Update) is finally here!

Change log:
Fixed the spikyness in the surfaces of Psyche and Ceres
Added 39 (or 40?) new solar system bodies
Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune

Correctly scaled Saturn's rings
Added day-night cycles for Venus, Earth, Mars and Pluto

Download link