Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
On request though could you keep me updated on progress? If so thanks
All new updates are in the ACSS 2.0 development thread, just check it from time to time

BeansSpace

Man on the Moon
Registered
NeilaSchweitz Yes, I believe anyone with a GitHub account should have that ability, though please do correct me if I’m wrong.

Good question though, it certainly would be nice to have ppl using those features, allows for easier tracking of issues and makes sure things get addressed properly. Thanks!

ACSS is now on GitHub!
Heres a few links…

Source Code

Submit an Issue

Create a Pull Request
Im having a hard time finding the download... Nothing in releases. Idk i dont get github

BeansSpace

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hmm, I'm struggling with installation... Do i just put acss core in the custom solar systems? It seems to me that it's all split up in seperate packs so how do I get it all in one? Also when I spawn in the launchpad is floating...

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
ACSS 1's latest versions was made before the existence of the Steam version iirc, so there was no way to support it back then.

ACSS 2 EDR1 on the other hand, releasing on at least July 19th, is planned to have such support.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
August 1st 2023 - ACSS 2 EDR1 progress

Color key:
Green - Done
Yellow - WIP
Red - Doesn't have that/No need for it
Black - We haven't started yet
1690938604843.png

I don’t know how any of the coding works for this but it looks really cool! If I could help I would, this is a massive project and the end result is worth it!