Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

I
ACSS 1.1 (The Kuiper Update) is finally here!

Change log:
Fixed the spikyness in the surfaces of Psyche and Ceres
Added 39 (or 40?) new solar system bodies
Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune

Correctly scaled Saturn's rings
Added day-night cycles for Venus, Earth, Mars and Pluto

Download link
I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I have no idea where import settings and way more other
files obtainable are... could you or someone else help me, please?

T

TtTOtW

Well. You put the ACSS folder in Custom Worlds. In it you'll find Heightmap Data, Planet Data, and Texture Data. Now you just put the appropriate files in the appropriate place. Version, Space Center Data and Import settings just lie next to them, they don't go inside.

Well. You put the ACSS folder in Custom Worlds. In it you'll find Heightmap Data, Planet Data, and Texture Data. Now you just put the appropriate files in the appropriate place. Version, Space Center Data and Import settings just lie next to them, they don't go inside.
Wait what? What and where is custom worlds? I've never seen it before... And, the ACSS folder has all kinds of different folders inside them like Asteroid folder, NeptuneMoons, JupiterMoons etc... I dont know where to put the contents in

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Wait what? What and where is custom worlds? I've never seen it before... And, the ACSS folder has all kinds of different folders inside them like Asteroid folder, NeptuneMoons, JupiterMoons etc... I dont know where to put the contents in
you put the entire folder in the custom worlds folder. internal storage > android > data > com.stefmoroyna.spaceflightsimulatr (or something like that) > files > custom solar sytems

ACSS 1.1 (The Kuiper Update) is finally here!

Change log:
Fixed the spikyness in the surfaces of Psyche and Ceres
Added 39 (or 40?) new solar system bodies
Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune

Correctly scaled Saturn's rings
Added day-night cycles for Venus, Earth, Mars and Pluto

Download link
Bro pls tell me all the dwarf planet i can only find some that i know pls tell me all i dont know any dwarf planet

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh speaking of which, could someone update the download link in OP to Laika's link for the 1.5 converted files? I'd appreciate a lot!

T

TtTOtW

So, If I download the ACSS pack, the instructions were to put it in the appropriate files in Custom Worlds. My only problem is that I have no idea what where to find Custom Worlds and where to place the files.
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/Custom Solar Systems

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Did you read the ReadMe?
Actually, for The Laika Update, things are different for the installation process.

Upon extracting the zip:
- Go to one of the package folders containing the files;
- Select the Planet Data and Texture Data folders inside the package;
- Copy those 2 folders, go to ACSS_1-2_Core and paste the 2 folders you just copied. Do not replace the files unless its from ACSS Extrasolar.
- Repeat until all packages you wish to install are in Core.

C

Charon

Hi, I'm having an issue with ACSS. After installing and creating a world, I noticed that the launchpad and such isn't on the ground:
Screenshot_20220610-124912_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Can I have some help fixing this?