All my favourite games!

Falcon231

Man on the Moon
Registered
As requested by Marmilo, I have made just one thread instead of making a ton of other smaller threads about my other games I like to play.

first game: World Of Tanks.
This is a tank based fighting game where you can buy tanks and use them in battle against other users.

second game: Armoured Warfare.
Armoured Warfare is like world of tanks, but it has more modern main battle tanks instead of WW2 era tanks.

Third Game: War thunder.
This game is a mixture of navy ships, planes and ground forces together.

fourth game: World Box.
World box is a game where you can spawn people and watch them make new civilisations, or destroy your creations in any way possible.

Fifth and final game: City Smash.
This is a city smasher game where you can use different weapons like nukes to destroy 3 different cities and a bridge.

and that concludes my list on my favourite games

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
As requested by Marmilo, I have made just one thread instead of making a ton of other smaller threads about my other games I like to play.

first game: World Of Tanks.
This is a tank based fighting game where you can buy tanks and use them in battle against other users.

second game: Armoured Warfare.
Armoured Warfare is like world of tanks, but it has more modern main battle tanks instead of WW2 era tanks.

Third Game: War thunder.
This game is a mixture of navy ships, planes and ground forces together.

fourth game: World Box.
World box is a game where you can spawn people and watch them make new civilisations, or destroy your creations in any way possible.

Fifth and final game: City Smash.
This is a city smasher game where you can use different weapons like nukes to destroy 3 different cities and a bridge.

and that concludes my list on my favourite games
So now if you want to show us a game, post here.

TrenchRabbit

Man on the Moon
Registered
Might aswell

Foxhole: Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. Every individual soldier is a player that contributes to the war effort through logistics, base building, reconnaissance, combat, and more.
HLL: Join the ever expanding experience of Hell Let Loose - a hardcore World War Two first person shooter with epic battles of 100 players with infantry, tanks, artillery, a dynamically shifting front line and a unique resource based RTS-inspired meta-game.
TF2: POOTIS!
Star Wars Squadrons: Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience STAR WARS™: Squadrons. Feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron, and buckle up in a thrilling STAR WARS™ story.

I have many more favorites but it’s a long list.

Falcon231

Man on the Moon
Registered
Might aswell

Foxhole: Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. Every individual soldier is a player that contributes to the war effort through logistics, base building, reconnaissance, combat, and more.
HLL: Join the ever expanding experience of Hell Let Loose - a hardcore World War Two first person shooter with epic battles of 100 players with infantry, tanks, artillery, a dynamically shifting front line and a unique resource based RTS-inspired meta-game.
TF2: POOTIS!
Star Wars Squadrons: Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience STAR WARS™: Squadrons. Feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron, and buckle up in a thrilling STAR WARS™ story.

I have many more favorites but it’s a long list.
oh yes you like TF2 p o o t i s