An Introduction to the United Geeran Settlers

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello there. After the completion of the small Joint Site-1, we finally get to launch from Geera.

Now before we continue doing stuff, I'll introduce what the United Geeran Settlers (UGS) is. (Good lord please, don't turn me into the cringy self I had two years ago.)

The UGS is some sort of a UN, but for all groups planning to settle in Geera, hence the name. Well not exactly like the UN, as there's a leader who oversees the actions of the whole faction. Originally, I wanted to have everyone make a sub-faction, but it's too complex.

The members are:
- Jez 10 (Leader, Founder)
- Scientia Space Agency (Member)
- @Khaz (Member, but does not have a forum account for some reason)
- Kirk_TGM (Semi-member, to get member, please fucking contribute)

There are basically two things you can get if you want to join the faction, semi-member (for those who minimally contribute) and member (for those who meaningfully contribute to the faction).

Here's Joint Site 1
1622429518381.png

And Joint Orbital Site 1
1622429554235.png

Currently, all efforts will be focused on improving the current base (make it look good and stuff), expansion of the station in orbit, and also building a settlement on... er... what was that moon again? Ah, Freya.

Well I guess thank you for reading this threa- wait, I forgot the logos!

Here is the UGS logo:
UGS Logo.jpg

And the simplified one:
United Geeran Settlers.png

Again, thank you for reading this thread, and cheers for all of the UGS members there!

Khaz

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello there. After the completion of the small Joint Site-1, we finally get to launch from Geera.

Now before we continue doing stuff, I'll introduce what the United Geeran Settlers (UGS) is. (Good lord please, don't turn me into the cringy self I had two years ago.)

The UGS is some sort of a UN, but for all groups planning to settle in Geera, hence the name. Well not exactly like the UN, as there's a leader who oversees the actions of the whole faction. Originally, I wanted to have everyone make a sub-faction, but it's too complex.

The members are:

There are basically two things you can get if you want to join the faction, semi-member (for those who minimally contribute) and member (for those who meaningfully contribute to the faction).

Here's Joint Site 1
View attachment 65243
And Joint Orbital Site 1
View attachment 65244

Currently, all efforts will be focused on improving the current base (make it look good and stuff), expansion of the station in orbit, and also building a settlement on... er... what was that moon again? Ah, Freya.

Here is the UGS logo:
View attachment 65245
And the simplified one:
View attachment 65246

Again, thank you for reading this thread, and cheers for all of the UGS members there!

The members are:

Here's Joint Site 1
View attachment 65243
And Joint Orbital Site 1
View attachment 65244

Here is the UGS logo:
View attachment 65245
And the simplified one:
View attachment 65246

Hello there, now I do have a forums account I suppose

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How can I participate

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It's a good news! :)

Scientia Space Agency

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Next objective: Freya. The Geera’s moon is currently explored by the Scout-1 mission, launched by the Astrea-1 Shuttle from the GeeraPadB. The mission have a low orbit satellite for observing the terrain and an hopper for precise analysis.
E19C9571-E9B8-4789-B066-2752E7B78205.png
7EA7E228-2064-42B9-AA68-ED0D3C73750C.png
F38D5658-1F1B-4321-8570-F9B0F2351C2C.png

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I have been playing since 1.35 and have at least 200+ hours on the game I have a decent Falcon 9, Saturn v, and terran 1 replicas ( the last of which is awaiting my first team hawk badge).
This appeared on the forum how do I participate. I don't know who authorised me but I would love to join!