And the Asteroid Belt

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
iOS/PC USERS CANNOT USE THIS PACK!

PROPERTY OF BANDWITH. ASK PERMISSION BEFORE USE ELSEWHERE.

UGGHHHHHHHHHH!
This planet pack is different from all of my others. Instead of taking 2-7 hours spread out over a week, this one took about 15 hours over the course of yesterday and twenty minutes before this was posted.

WELL. Back on to the pack.
This large planet pack adds 44 asteroids and asteroid moons, along with four different textures. And, as you probably read above, it took a while.
What does this pack add:
Take a look for yourself.
Screenshot_20190624-130609.png

Screenshot_20190624-152539.png

There is almost no end to the places you can go.

But please note, the little asteroid moons cannot be landed on for some reason.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wow, that's a huge work, congratulations!

OkisiTitana

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm sorry,but I can't use your pack in my project .No matter how hard I try ,I can't install it,I'll post a backup very soon

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I'm sorry,but I can't use your pack in my project .No matter how hard I try ,I can't install it,I'll post a backup very soon
That's Probably because there are too many textures and your device can't load them, So it crashes. Maybe If you install only the most important asteroids like Ceres (Ceres Its a Dwarf planet), Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Hygiea, etc. Will work

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
That's Probably because there are too many textures and your device can't load them, So it crashes. Maybe If you install only the most important asteroids like Ceres (Ceres Its a Dwarf planet), Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Hygiea, etc. Will work
There are only four textures.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
If you just mean to play with it I think it's ok. :)
Bandwith posted a warning to prevent people from using his work in their own pack and redistributing it without giving credits. We had such an issue recently.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
iOS/PC USERS CANNOT USE THIS PACK!

PROPERTY OF BANDWITH. ASK PERMISSION BEFORE USE ELSEWHERE.

UGGHHHHHHHHHH!
This planet pack is different from all of my others. Instead of taking 2-7 hours spread out over a week, this one took about 15 hours over the course of yesterday and twenty minutes before this was posted.

WELL. Back on to the pack.
This large planet pack adds 44 asteroids and asteroid moons, along with four different textures. And, as you probably read above, it took a while.
What does this pack add:
Take a look for yourself.
View attachment 21873
View attachment 21874
There is almost no end to the places you can go.

But please note, the little asteroid moons cannot be landed on for some reason.
Yeah, err.. I've just noticed the small asteroidal moons cannot be landed, or Orbited... Maybe you should scale them up a little? 'cause there 's no attractive on having Asteroid moons If they just disappear on approach...

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yeah, err.. I've just noticed the small asteroidal moons cannot be landed, or Orbited... Maybe you should scale them up a little? 'cause there 's no attractive on having Asteroid moons If they just disappear on approach...
Gurren Lagann just increased the size of the SOIs of the moons.