And the Asteroid Belt

Have you had a look at the thread entitled 'planets in 1.5' in the 1.5 section? Just a hint.
Yes, i see it like planets expansion in mainmenu page, but it shows me to buy some planets package

I just only install yesterday, but i had played it in past.

I'm interested in space exploration, is there is anyother way to copy & paste the bandwidth folder inside the Android -> data -> com.Stefmorojna.SpaceflightSimulator ->files or else i need to buy the planet expansion package first

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yes, i see it like planets expansion in mainmenu page, but it shows me to buy some planets package

I just only install yesterday, but i had played it in past.

I'm interested in space exploration, is there is anyother way to copy & paste the bandwidth folder inside the Android -> data -> com.Stefmorojna.SpaceflightSimulator ->files or else i need to buy the planet expansion package first
You'll find some informations about where to copy the planet files here:
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/planet-editing-under-1-5.4837/

But you will need the planet expansion to be able to install custom planet packs. Even if you copy them the game will ignore them otherwise. Had you bought the expansion under a previous version, or did you always play with the free version?

You'll find some informations about where to copy the planet files here:
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/planet-editing-under-1-5.4837/

But you will need the planet expansion to be able to install custom planet packs. Even if you copy them the game will ignore them otherwise. Had you bought the expansion under a previous version, or did you always play with the free version?
Thanks for the link Altaïr. Now i clearly got an information to install the planets package.

I always play SFS in free version as you said the game will ignore the files when i copy & paste it. Here r my files inside my android folder.

I think so its time to buy the planets package to explore more.

Attachments