Anybody else play No Mans Sky? - I've been working on themed system - Jurassic World (build in progress)

Anybody else play NMS? Always looking to add folks to the builders group:

Current project: Jurassic World
Working a massive multi base theme park full of dino like critters and time share cabins ;-).
To do... all the detail work. Water park w/submarines, drive through dino park trails, hunting lodge/range, more bungalows, additional bait cooking areas, green houses, off road trail race tracks and gift shop! lol

Anybody else want to connect on NMS?

Last edited:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Anybody else play NMS? Always looking to add folks to the builders group:

Current project: Jurassic World
Working a massive multi base theme park full of dino like critters and time share cabins ;-).
To do... all the detail work. Water park w/submarines, drive through dino park trails, hunting lodge/range, more bungalows, additional bait cooking areas, green houses, off road trail race tracks and gift shop! lol

Anybody else want to connect on NMS?

I play it. I believe I said it on another thread, but I don't play online.

Nice project, all I have is, well, bases that look like actual planetary bases, like the ones we make in SFS, you know what I mean, right?

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
my dad is getting me it

I know it has an in game photomode, but I also don't know how to get to it. I just take a screenshot with the Xbox itself, went into the Xbox app, went to recent captures and uploaded it to my phone

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
I know it has an in game photomode, but I also don't know how to get to it. I just take a screenshot with the Xbox itself, went into the Xbox app, went to recent captures and uploaded it to my phone
I'm on PC, I've tried everything from Print Screen to Game Bar, still nothing.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
I found this on a wiki:
"While running the game through Steam, you must
have the Steam overlay enabled. Screenshots are saved the same way as if you've pressed the Steam
hotkey, so you can either press the left mouse
button or F12 (default)."
Ahhhhh... I'm not playing on Steam, is there any way to save them in Single Player mode?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I have the game and love it.
In this case if you want to talk about the game it might be better to make a new thread. :)
This one has been dead for 2 years:eek:

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
As far as I know, they are not dead. But yeah probably.