Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Uh why not get the Earth Overhaul itself?

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Do you want the earth texture or not. I know it's not from sfs and it's from ksp
Ahhhhhh12345cat , the person posted this thread almost a year ago and they have not been online since then, so they will not see your texture. You revived a thread that has been dead for an year.

And there are many Earth textures around here and on google that are not Kerbin. So what's the use of proposing Kerbin as an Earth texture when you could just use an actual Earth texture?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Do you want the earth texture or not. I know it's not from sfs and it's from ksp
But its an entire different planet, its like posting a pic of Venus when someone asked for Mars.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Please do not revive posts unless you have something useful to contribute that would not be better off in a new thread.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Well, what you care doesn't really matter. It's just the way it is. And it's a good idea if you don't push that.

Now let's let this thread settle back down, please. There is nothing further to be gained, especially with the original poster only being active for a few weeks almost a year ago.