Apparently, I'm supposed to do a Tik Tok for my History Assignment.

Yes, as you can tell, I am currently crying and cringing and everything else by the title. So for history, part one says this:
OUTRAGEOUS.png

I have never used tik tok, nor do i plan on downloading. I find it very unfitting that this formal subject is being controlled partly by a history teacher addicted to social media. My history teacher would never send this. I understand trying to mix things up a bit, keep students having fun, but this just goes overboard. WHAT THE HECK IS TIK TOK STYLE?!. And i have to do it or i will fail my subject. Just needed to vent out on this.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Let's substitute every mention of "Tik Tok" for "Youtube" instead, and see if it makes the assignment sound better....
Hmm....
No.
What horror school is this?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yes, as you can tell, I am currently crying and cringing and everything else by the title. So for history, part one says this: View attachment 39318
I have never used tik tok, nor do i plan on downloading. I find it very unfitting that this formal subject is being controlled partly by a history teacher addicted to social media. My history teacher would never send this. I understand trying to mix things up a bit, keep students having fun, but this just goes overboard. WHAT THE HECK IS TIK TOK STYLE?!. And i have to do it or i will fail my subject. Just needed to vent out on this.
What in the utter, actual, holy blue fuck is this?

There's so much wrong with what you've been told to do. From the media choices to the subject matter. Hell, even the marking guide is fucking wrong.
How can you provide 'historical data' (which is objective) using song and dance (a subjective display method).
How can a 13yr old explain experiences they've never had, of a job they've never done? It'd be like me making a tik tok song about being a Concorde pilot. Or a Roman Senator.

Obviously they've got you over a barrel cos it's (somehow) a mandated assessment, but in your position, I'd make a tiktok song called 'how to get fucked' and then provide the 'historical data' they apparently want in a clear, concise and relevant format and take the 70% marks with my dignity intact.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yes, as you can tell, I am currently crying and cringing and everything else by the title. So for history, part one says this: View attachment 39318
Bro...
I have seen my district’s attempts to be hip, but that shit...
1591897847098.png

My suggestion, refuse.
If that doesn’t work, make it poorly in 5 minutes.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Isn’t tiktok literally used as a spy tool? I have seen that it uses the camera sometimes even when you aren’t in the app.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Isn’t tiktok literally used as a spy tool? I have seen that it uses the camera sometimes even when you aren’t in the app.
Well, it is made by china and was originally for china...
Wouldn’t surprise me, they not far off from having telescreens there.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
What the hell is wrong with that class? If this is what you get then I can't imagine what you get the rest of the year.

And it's not even my school. History in my school has 3 teachers. Two are strict, and I love hearing them teach in such a respectable and inspring way. But the third...just stays in her phone on stuff like Facebook and Twitter. I know gosh-dang well it's her that did it. Can't believe she is forcing everyone to use a social media app that almost everyone in my school despises. Welp, im just gonna make some poorly animated blender thing with a robot voice i guess. Like surreal entertainment but with a 50 cent budget. The students are complaining too, but i still want my grade. UGH.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
In my school I am in a cult called the Council of the Universe and we sentence people to eternal shame for using tiktoks but as I am its leader and you have no choice but to do one I sentence your teacher to eternal shame you have a free pass my friend but it is your choice tell him that it's stupid or something

T

TtTOtW

In my school I am in a cult called the Council of the Universe and we sentence people to eternal shame for using tiktoks but as I am its leader and you have no choice but to do one I sentence your teacher to eternal shame you have a free pass my friend but it is your choice tell him that it's stupid or something
Lol. Never have I heard such meaningful seriousness about something so far removed from reality...
Your teacher is a complete moron.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I really wanna know the thought process of the teacher. What sequence of events made her think that shitty idea was good?

T

TtTOtW

I really wanna know the thought process of the teacher. What sequence of events made her think that shitty idea was good?
I don't know, man. All I know is, you can't get out what you didn't put in... she definitely does not spend her time with responsible people, nor does she do much learning. A poor example for a student.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I thought that this wouldnt happen, i thought that simple humans couldnt do this...

Oh boy, look at the level humanity is at now...