Appeal for SFS ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGENT0409#4907
DISCORD ID: 929681178305384458
Reason for ban: Discussion of piracy
Why i should be unbanned: The reason why i should be unbanned is i didn't saw in the rules or knew that discussing piracy or anything related about it is considered illegal in the discord server and i have now learned my lesson and will not discuss anything related to piracy anymore

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I’ll send over your appeal.

T

TtTOtW

AGENT0409#4907
DISCORD ID: 929681178305384458
Reason for ban: Discussion of piracy
Why i should be unbanned: The reason why i should be unbanned is i didn't saw in the rules or knew that discussing piracy or anything related about it is considered illegal in the discord server and i have now learned my lesson and will not discuss anything related to piracy anymore
Imma jump in here for just a second.

... You didn't know the rules? Didn't they tell you to read the rules right after you joined?

So this is one of two scenarios. Either you didn't, and now you're screwed, or... or else you're lying.

Dude they're not letting you back. I'm writing this not for your benefit, because it's too late for you. I'm writing this for the benefit of others.

Dangit... Don't people READ anything except meaningless shit any more???

You were discussing piracy. Piracy and any piracy-related discussions will not be tolerated; it is against our server rules. Additionally, piracy is against Discord ToS, and is illegal. Not knowing, or not having read the rules is no excuse for such a violation. Your appeal has been denied, and future appeals will not be accepted.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.