Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
General San#1533
Discord ID: 812579181199097887
Date: 3/17/2022
Reason for ban: Alting (False)

Why I should be unbanned: I said “But my account got banned” (I'll give context at the end), which got the attention to a mod, which proceeded to ask me what the ID of the account was (I didn't know at the time). At the time I didn't understand why he banned me, but I realized that I didn't elaborate on what I got banned on.

I got my account removed off discord, and didn't get banned off the SFS server (Id: 918270530765848636 [idk if still valid as the account was deleted]).

Context- I was talking to someone about how long I was on the server, and I said I've been here since 2019, “But my account got banned”, this here I meant my discord account got disabled, and I wasn't banned off the server (plus really didn't do much things wrong).

So, I believe this was false since I wasn't ban evading the server, nor was alting and never broken a rule besides minor warnings, like posting memes in the server (on my old account), plus I had technically left the server (on my old account) as my account was completely removed and doesn't exist anymore.
1647568206049.png

So hopefully this appeal makes this ban false due the lack of elaboration.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
After consensus, your appeal has been denied. Circumventing Discord bans with alts is against the Terms of Service. Even if you are now of-age for our server, we cannot allow users who have been previously banned by Discord into the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.