Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Oh, I didn't see you already posted it!

Unfortunately we can't accept it. You are not supposed to use the fuel from the probe, it has to be sent full.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend

Lev from Ukraine

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Да, не волнуйтесь, мы этим занимаемся. Мы делаем это в свободное время, вы знаете, мы не доступны в любое время.

Сама по себе скорость хорошая, но ваша ракета намного превышает лимит в 265 тонн, мы не можем ее принять.

Ваша первая ракета была хорошим началом, вам лучше оптимизировать ту.
Еxus me pls

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry but the probe has to be sent full, you still consumed some of its fuel. I must say I'm a bit surprised, you had nearly a full stage remaining when you reached LEO, this should have been enough... What does your rocket look like? You didn't show it.

And yes, I wanted to ask a question, what kind of team "Kolibri"?
Team Kolibri is for the staff. Sorry, no trials to get that one :)

Lev from Ukraine

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Sorry but the probe has to be sent full, you still consumed some of its fuel. I must say I'm a bit surprised, you had nearly a full stage remaining when you reached LEO, this should have been enough... What does your rocket look like? You didn't show it.

Team Kolibri is for the staff. Sorry, no trials to get that one :)
So is it a win or not?

Lev from Ukraine

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
After making myself into a mod and addons developer, and a stupid way to download KSP to an android device, I will try to do this shit again, now I will not go into orbit but just immediately leave the gravitational influence of the earth.