ARSS Development

Do you like the idea of a realistic planet pack?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
This one is designed so it is amazing to more people than my last pack, Green Interstellar, I took down the Earth's atmosphere to an easier 60 km because it was recommended by Lev from Ukraine 's advice.

17365546-9D79-4BFB-93F9-E781F2284913.png
FAE3FD09-149F-44FA-A875-1A32360F7031.png

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
So, I am working on a pack called ARSS, or Actually Realistic Solar System for short, is an expansion pack which adds many objects like outer planets! The outer planets don't even really have any moons yet, they will be added soon, ARSS is Realistic since it makes The Sun realistic and also gives Europa an atmosphere, yes, Europa has an atmosphere IRL, so I added it! Saturn currently has two moons, Mimas and Enceladus, which are pretty bizarre worlds, it is so good it is even more realistic than ACSS by Gurren Lagann , I still like the idea of ACSS, but this is better and purely handmade by me, I didn't borrow some other planet pack, so I added textures! Credits to Jupiter for them, Next I will add other main objects like Bennu, Ceres, Vesta, and other objects! All the objects in this pack are real names given to actual Solar System Objects! I will also add some of the numbered ones too. Download: ARSS Alpha 1.0.zip

I will also use this thread for sneak peaks too.
Now I borrowed a pack, Altaïr please add this section below the sneak peaks sentence to credit other creators, "CREDITS:
Ceres by the creator of Milky Way, I can't credit the creator because I don't why.
Also Bennu,
I borrowed the asteroid belt and some objects from the creator of Complete Solar System♥️(I cannot ping the creator for some reason)
The 8 Planets have Textures that belong to Jupiter
Pluto is also from the Milky Way pack
Many Textures Come From Google.com"
This is to avoid making people mad since I don't wanna be told I,m stealing from a creator when I didn't mean to, credits are necessary, for now I should probably use gimp to make my Textures because of copyright concerns.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ok, added. Thanks for crediting the other contributors :)

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Such a realistic Solar System pack is classified as a type of RSS: Real Solar System, you can name it whatever you want but this one is ARSS because it is supposed to contain everything from The Oort Cloud to the Asteroid Belt!

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Such a realistic Solar System pack is classified as a type of RSS: Real Solar System, you can name it whatever you want but this one is ARSS because it is supposed to contain everything from The Oort Cloud to the Asteroid Belt!
Stand back! He is going to blow up his phone!

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
No, it is not that laggy right now, if your device is weak, it wouldn't blow up, it would freeze.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yes, I borrowed it from a another planet pack, credits to the person who made it.