Artificial Planetary Ring.

I came up with this idea 2 years ago and I and the guys always talked about doing it but we never really did then I remembered there are so many bright minds on this Forum so I give this idea to you but there are conditions on it.

1. You can use parts expansion packs.
2. No Using Cheats
3. All Modules must be one color of choice.
4. Take as long as you would like.

these are the rules to it you can use any part but one color only so I hope you can do this cause I can't.

this is a very big task that has never been done and probably never will not a lot of people will spend the time to do such a Challenge but those who want to put the image in chat once you're done btw this can take months or weeks if you do it in time.

S

Sportgus

Yes, this can be done but it's up to those who have the courage to do it.
For planets it's VERY close to impossible ( you'd have to bp edit long fuel stick to be like 500m for each degree ) but for moons like Deimos and Phobos it's a lot more freezable, some have actually done it. I tried to do it, it's a wip but I have almost one stick done (was making a box around Deimos) lag really is demotivating.
Speaking of lag, doing this without bp editing is impossible, the game would lag out because of the thousands of parts needed.

For planets it's VERY close to impossible ( you'd have to bp edit long fuel stick to be like 500m for each degree ) but for moons like Deimos and Phobos it's a lot more freezable, some have actually done it. I tried to do it, it's a WIP but I have almost one stick done (was making a box around Deimos) lag really is demotivating.
Speaking of lag, doing this without bp editing is impossible, the game would lag out because of the thousands of parts needed.
Are you willing to do it?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Mr.Dude if you propose a challenge you're supposed to do it first. By the way, you're far from being the first to propose such a challenge. If you're not willing to spend the time on it yourself you should not expect the others to do it.

Mr.Dude if you propose a challenge you're supposed to do it first. By the way, you're far from being the first to propose such a challenge. If you're not willing to spend the time on it yourself you should not expect the others to do it.
yes I know but I legit also dont have the time to do it so from this time now on this is closed and this thread will be dead.