Athena Program (Fictional)

Nova

Man on the Moon
Registered
RP is good, but individual posts for the countdown numbers are just unnecessary. :) That can all go into a single post, and remember that each post can have up to 20 images.
Also good to know, will I have to make more posts for the individual rockets or?

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I'm not sure I understand?
You're doing this mission on your own terms, post what you want so long as you keep things together in a minimum of posts.

Nova

Man on the Moon
Registered
Program Summary
The Athena program is a program to gain intel on mars, the participating space centers are: NASA, LSSC, SpaceX, and Blue Origin. This Post will focus on LSSC launches ONLY.

Athena 2-Athena 2 (Athena II) is the second rocket to succeed in reached LMO, also the first in bringing a geomapping (LCSA’s were used for weather, this one is used for terrain) satellite to LMO. Athena 2 will carry a LCSA V1 for betting weather monitoring coverage and a GeoSat-M1 to LMO. Athena 2 re-uses Athena I’s 2nd stage and 3rd stage.
————————————————————
PICTURES
Athena 2
D17C8BB5-4929-45DD-BB10-56C3E8D0667C.jpeg

GeoSat-M1
DBD2701D-6937-46B3-B6BD-492D9325843E.jpeg

————————————————————
LAUNCH- launch will be updated in comments.

Nova

Man on the Moon
Registered
1st stage jettison.(sry that it’s really zoomed out, the stages disappear really fast when they jettison)
5F04436E-BAAE-4858-BB9B-BD29AA371998.jpeg

Nova

Man on the Moon
Registered
You have all seen the LCSA be deployed, so I won’t bother you with its deployment again. Anyway, de orbit burn initiated.
5BAA0C2F-1B52-4291-A060-8FD0C83870B5.png