Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Sorry SFS Gamer Offcial but that's the rule. Please provide a few pics and at least a quick description of the pack. This is to let people know what they download.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Sorry the reason is in the description of bp
As Altaïr stated, these are the rules for posting files on the forums. Even screenshots of a few builds will do, along with a short description of what’s in the pack.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Here are his images
Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-26-38-595_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-29-49-101_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-26-49-405_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-28-45-349_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-27-01-409_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2021-05-24-07-27-50-798_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Sorry I gave the images I thought it would be helpful.
SFS Gamer Offcial here you have only 3 rockets 2 images each. You can even just add thumbnails to make it look compact.
By the way great build, liked the ULA logo

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ahh, this reminds me of the days when I struggled to make this replica…

Kaen

Under Pressure
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Can I use your Logos? Don't worry I'll credit you in my post. If you don't want me to post my rocket, I won't post it... Only if you don't
Agree

debug

Registered
modified the tower

btw that tower is retracting, i can't upload videos, so i'll just use a pic. also cheats aren't necessary
IMG_20211013_055623.jpg

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Condense your posts
You told someone from 2 weeks ago to condense their 2 posts, and in the process creating 50% more posts.:oops:
That is why we do not generally say "condense your posts" for 2 posts unless they have been recently doing it a lot.