Autosuggest

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I was messing about with some friends in a chat room when I realized I could create sentences or stories with the suggested words it gives me above the keyboard.
1585704702323.png

So why not just have it tell me a story?

“yes we have the internet for a few hours now so I’ll have it tomorrow I’ll let him out on that one ☝️ I don’t know ”
“The new math teacher was so good at math teacher was a bit chunky but then we had a fun day at work it is so much better and more like the big brain game”

Not certain where the emojis came from tho, Apple just likes to suggest them.
Share yours!

Armanix

Registered
"We can play with our own hands or something you know what. But who are we to do this? The pair of the two are still very little ones that will never beat me. I just wanted my computer for your unfortunate comment of this post about the situation. If you don't identify with my mom I think she would want me in your mouth.

T

TtTOtW

"We can play with our own hands or something you know what. But who are we to do this? The pair of the two are still very little ones that will never beat me. I just wanted my computer for your unfortunate comment of this post about the situation. If you don't identify with my mom I think she would want me in your mouth.
No... just... NO.

T

TtTOtW

I Was just the hottest thing to make a you don't request on his behalf and I can find the space that fulfils the above criteria. But It has now been now we have to get the upper hand over your head in my arms. You Yourself are one person whose opinion with the shuttle programme is what makes both a good day and then we can start recording. Very nice to be a circus and you do you.

Mine-

Keep your fleet from a very high resolution and you can attack the value for a while and you can attack your fleet of cars in a polygon or you are not able and the other game will attack Germany in a polygon and the other game of a match that you can do in a polygon

Another-
France is the only one in a polygon that you can attack

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I'll start with Vladimir Putin...

The will do what the autosuggest says. Here I go.

"Vladimir Putin QUOTE I don't know If this is insane man, you should solve them all together, If you have to the MOONWALKER INDUSTRIES of course I know is about airplanes. Let's see the whole Solar System installed on NY París Beijing"

"You just don't get it we can tell u got me a little too much for my first baby. I think it's really about being a good girl btw remind yourself that one time in Europe we loved each other for all of our time. If she wants to talk about a new world then we can change things that would make it happen.

"Donald Trump is a trapezium for the u.s. and China "

"Furthermore we have a very strong team that you can defeat"

Toyota has already announced its day of the launch of the new army

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Now I start with Kim Jong-Un...

"Kim Jong-Un is designed the anime thread very often, but still they won't go BOT. We don't think deleting the Earth grew up to you and Altaïr, were not so active these days ago that you can be blue giant. So That's why we should get a little wider."

Now with Vladimir

"Vladimir Lenin is a very powerful person and a great leader of America. Maybe it's raining here. You guys are going to be a slave of Putin"