Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Like the title says, Aviation stuff here.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Sorry for the bad image quality, but here are a few from the Chicago air show last weekend:

Ospreys:
32FFEF68-CF85-4A00-98C1-0024D82DE198.jpeg

F-22
C192E3E0-EC4E-402F-844D-2C15DC47512C.jpeg

F-16
DA671547-3D54-46E8-95BF-78D059C8A939.jpeg
f-18
EC3AB0AB-FED5-4F66-B309-5B88F28176CF.jpeg

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Sorry for the bad image quality, but here are a few from the Chicago air show last weekend:

Ospreys: View attachment 25703
F-22 View attachment 25704
F-16 View attachment 25705 f-18 View attachment 25706
Nice! Ever watched the MAKS Air show on Russia? It is the ultimate exhibition of the Russian aviation, both civilian and military (and other country's too)

Okay, I did a quick search for some photos. These are my favorites (from less favorites to more)

The new Boeing 787
Air_New_Zealand,_Boeing_787-9_ZK-NZE_'All_Blacks'_NRT_(27091961041).jpg

The B-17 Flying Fortress:
Color_Photographed_B-17E_in_Flight.jpg

Ever heard of the "Old 666"? It was a B-17 that fought, alone against 17 Japanese A6M Zero fighters in the WW2, and survived!

The Concorde! World's First Supersonic Airliner!
British_Airways_Concorde_G-BOAC_03.jpg

It is a shame that a single accident (Air France flight 4590), finished Its era :(

The Mikoyan 21 Fishbed! The first Soviet Supersonic Fighter with a Delta Wing
MiG-21_Bulgarian_Air_Force.jpg

And finally my favorite... Don't ask why :p
Ba_b747-400_g-bnle_arp.jpg

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Nice! Ever watched the MAKS Air show on Russia? It is the ultimate exhibition of the Russian aviation, both civilian and military (and other country's too)

Okay, I did a quick search for some photos. These are my favorites (from less favorites to more)

The new Boeing 787
View attachment 25707
View attachment 25708
Ever heard of the "Old 666"? It was a B-17 that fought, alone against 17 Japanese A6M Zero fighters in the WW2, and survived!

View attachment 25709
It is a shame that a single accident (Air France flight 4590), finished Its era :(

The Mikoyan 21 Fishbed! The first Soviet Supersonic Fighter with a Delta Wing View attachment 25710

And finally my favorite... Don't ask why :p View attachment 25711
It definitely is a shame that the Concord went out of service. Hopefully someone will create a new supersonic airliner soon.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure

The new Boeing 787
View attachment 25707
View attachment 25708

View attachment 25709

The Mikoyan 21 Fishbed! The first Soviet Supersonic Fighter with a Delta Wing View attachment 25710

I also am a fan of the 747. Got a model 747-4 in the British airways VictoRIOus livery.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'm not good with favourites but if we're gonna talk aircraft then allow me to introduce the De-Havilland Mosquito

Pictured below is the Photo Reconnaissance version, doing what PR Mozzies did best.

Merlins at full throttle, taking pictures of Jerry at 350+mph at wheels down height.

Bq5wJZrCAAAnnbn.jpg

Made entirely of wood with twice the power of a Spitfire, twice the weight and double the wing area made it the fastest fighter bomber of WWII and, until the introduction of the Me262, the fastest aircraft in the world and basically invented the art of low level precision strike.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I'm not good with favourites but if we're gonna talk aircraft then allow me to introduce the De-Havilland Mosquito

Pictured below is the Photo Reconnaissance version, doing what PR Mozzies did best.

Merlins at full throttle, taking pictures of Jerry at 350+mph at wheels down height.

View attachment 25730

Made entirely of wood with twice the power of a Spitfire, twice the weight and double the wing area made it the fastest fighter bomber of WWII and, until the introduction of the Me262, the fastest aircraft in the world and basically invented the art of low level precision strike.
Ok this is cool

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend

View attachment 25730

Yeah, that's one of the best WW2 planes.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend

View attachment 25730

Okay, I never said they were the best, If that's what your thinking :) I only said those are the ones I like the most.

Oh, and, just in case we are talking about speed... ;)
_20190820_120435.JPG

I also am a fan of the 747. Got a model 747-4 in the British airways VictoRIOus livery.
I once tried to build the 747 on SFS, but I couldn't make the "goose-head" cockpit well, and I ended up adding another engine on the Tail, So I finished with something more similar to a DC-10 :p (is not a recreation)
Screenshot_20190820-120137.png

Does not requires cheats to reach orbit

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I am beginning to wonder if Boeing is ever going to fix the 737 max. I know they eventually will, but it seems like they are getting no where.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Okay, I never said they were the best, If that's what your thinking :) I only said those are the ones I like the most.

Oh, and, just in case we are talking about speed... ;)
Ah, there's always a difference between a personal favourite and objective best.

Ha, coincidently the Mosquito and Blackbird are very, very similar aircraft

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered

The new Boeing 787
View attachment 25707
View attachment 25708

View attachment 25709

Isn't the soviet Tupolev Tu-224 the first supersonic airliner?

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
I meant the first supersonic airliner
Okay, I'll Translate this for ya. I tiped "First Supersonic Airliner" on Google and here's what it says:
Screenshot_20190824-233819.png

"Is in 1947 when the American pilot Chuck Yeager breaks the barrier of sound for the first time on his rocket-plane Bell X-1. In 1961 Nikita Krushchev first heard about the English-French project for a Supersonic Airliner: the Concorde".

And I kept reading, just in case, but no, it still says the Concorde was the first One.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Okay, I'll Translate this for ya. I tiped "First Supersonic Airliner" on Google and here's what it says: View attachment 25955
"Is in 1947 when the American pilot Chuck Yeager breaks the barrier of sound for the first time on his rocket-plane Bell X-1. In 1961 Nikita Krushchev first heard about the English-French project for a Supersonic Airliner: the Concorde".

And I kept reading, just in case, but no, it still says the Concorde was the first One.
Oh, I can understand it:p

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
IMG_20190326_143651514_HDR.jpg

I was more interested in the rockets than anything else so there are very few airplane/flying things pictures I took.