Ban appeal after a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebuc

Registered
Hi, it's me again. I was banned on 12/30 for piracy.
First of all, I'm sorry for not paying enough attention to the rules which leads to this ban. Second, a small clarification, I do not own any pirated copy of Spaceflight Simulator, I have the free mobile version and the paid steam version. Second of all, if I was banned for accidentally telling people where to download it, I got to say that I did not knew and still don't know if said method works. If I was banned for admitting piracy, I got to say that yes, but a few days ago, somewhere in between December and January it became 2/3 years since that happened, and that since it was in my cousin's tablet which doesn't exist anymore, that pirated copy does not exist anymore.
Besides this, I also want to be unbanned because I stopped playing the game for some months and near the date I joined I started playing again, with now new stuff I couldn't understand a lot and the server along it's community helped A LOT into understanding the game once again.

Please consider this as I miss the server and YouTube tutorials aren't that helpful. Thanks for your time.

Discord:
ID: 434756964522655744
User: That one Buck #3005
Date of ban: 30/12/22

Again, thanks for your time.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello Thebuc

Your ban appeal has been transmitted.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi, I'm sorry for being inpatient but it's been 11 days and I wanted to know, respectfully, what's taking so long
Hello,

Unfortunately I can't say anything myself, but I've reminded the Discord staff about your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.