Ban Appeal Rule 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreatPenguino
ID: 1097157301640646717
Reason for ban: Rule 6 (encouraging piracy)
Ban Appeal: The message I made was entirely a joke with (Although it is undoubtedly an oversight on my part) no thought of rule 6. In addition I have no intention of ever pirating SFS or taking money from the developers of said game. I simply forgot to mention that the message I made was entirely satirical, and will keep this rule in mind when discussing modding in the future.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I will pass this onto the discord staff.

Silenced Instruments

Discord Staff
Registered
TheGreatPenguino
ID: 1097157301640646717
Reason for ban: Rule 6 (encouraging piracy)
Ban Appeal: The message I made was entirely a joke with (Although it is undoubtedly an oversight on my part) no thought of rule 6. In addition I have no intention of ever pirating SFS or taking money from the developers of said game. I simply forgot to mention that the message I made was entirely satirical, and will keep this rule in mind when discussing modding in the future.
To quote you: "Lemme go do some illegal shit real quick (why am I saying this on their discord)" & "But I honestly have no issue with pirating".
Joking or not, encouraging piracy is both against our rules and against ToS. Therefore, this appeal is denied and your ban is unappealable.

Status
Not open for further replies.