Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User Info: Johnny1003000#3935
Discord Id: 485509070967799808
Ban Date: 06/04/2020
Reason: Openly offering a cracked copy of the game.

Reason/s to be unbanned: I offered the game to others in its original state from google play, in case that they cant download, but that's irrelevant, I suggest to be unbanned because the discord is where i get my information from, like sneak peeks and stuff, chat with the community and also because the discord is where i feel safe with mods and not by any other community, I know what I did and its your choice to unban be or not and these are the reasons. I won't ever do anything like that and post

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
User Info: Johnny1003000#3935
Discord Id: 485509070967799808
Ban Date: 06/04/2020
Reason: Openly offering a cracked copy of the game.

Reason/s to be unbanned: I offered the game to others in its original state from google play, in case that they cant download, but that's irrelevant, I suggest to be unbanned because the discord is where i get my information from, like sneak peeks and stuff, chat with the community and also because the discord is where i feel safe with mods and not by any other community, I know what I did and its your choice to unban be or not and these are the reasons. I won't ever do anything like that and post
I know I’m technically not supposed to reply to these threads, but you should consider joining the forums. We basically have all the reasons you are on discord (update peeks, community, and really good moderation). Just a suggestion.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Johnny1003000,

Your appeal is under review.

Hello Johnny1003000,

You claimed to have/would give out the 1.5 update before it had released. Piracy, especially the offering of any copies of pirated games is not tolerated. In your appeal, you also didn't seem to touch up on any reason other than that you like our server. Since you offered a pirated copy of the game, this has led us to decide to deny your ban appeal.

Thank you,
The SFS Discord Staff Team

Hello Johnny1003000,

You claimed to have/would give out the 1.5 update before it had released. Piracy, especially the offering of any copies of pirated games is not tolerated. In your appeal, you also didn't seem to touch up on any reason other than that you like our server. Since you offered a pirated copy of the game, this has led us to decide to deny your ban appeal.

Thank you,
The SFS Discord Staff Team
it wasnt pirated it was at its original state yall can download it to see

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have to close the appeal. Please continue this discussion in private if you wish guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.