Not open for further replies.

EXTFT41

Registered
Ussername : 「EXTFT41」#2100
Discord ID: 800566565921751051
Date: 31/3/2022 (31 March 2022)

Reason for ban: Talking about piracy

Why I should be unbanned:
I didn't know/forgot that talking about piracy could get me banned. I didn't mean for people to use it (the pirating site), I was just telling that there's this website and Steff could lose money. I hope nobody has seen my message and used the website. I know that piracy is against Discords ToS and your servers law, but I did not mean to promote or encourage it, I couldn't control myself to not do it. I understand you don't tolerate piracy, but I really hope you will give me a 2nd chance.

Thank You...

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello EXTFT41

Your appeal has been transmitted to the Discord moderation team, they will review it soon.

EXTFT41

Registered
Ussername : 「EXTFT41」#2100
Discord ID: 800566565921751051
Date: 31/3/2022 (31 March 2022)

Reason for ban: Talking about piracy

Why I should be unbanned:
I didn't know/forgot that talking about piracy could get me banned. I didn't mean for people to use it (the pirating site), I was just telling that there's this website and Steff could lose money. I hope nobody has seen my message and used the website. I know that piracy is against Discords ToS and your servers law, but I did not mean to promote or encourage it, I couldn't control myself to not do it. I understand you don't tolerate piracy, but I really hope you will give me a 2nd chance.

Thank You...

I changed my discord account to : 「AXTEE」#2100

You were discussing piracy. Piracy and any piracy-related discussions will not be tolerated; it is against our server rules. Additionally, piracy is against Discord ToS, and is illegal. Not knowing, or not having read the rules is no excuse for such a violation. Your appeal has been denied, and future appeals will not be accepted.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.