BANDWITH’s Fleet

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I’ve been drawing some spaceships
They’re drawn while listening to metal music, which influences the design. (I’d appreciate some pointers to some good metal bands.)
D1D2D9FE-25BE-46EA-BDD0-67CB1731D245.png

1585007958179.png

All of these ships aren’t remarkably large, I might draw something bigger later.

T

The Dark in the Light

They’re drawn while listening to metal music, which influences the design. (I’d appreciate some pointers to some good metal bands.)
View attachment 35228
View attachment 35229

All of these ships aren’t remarkably large, I might draw something bigger later.
Nice ships! I can recommend a band, Sabaton. Their music is about warfare, but they don't glorify anything and the aren't political/religious. I listen to them. Listen to their new album, Great War.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Nice ships! I can recommend a band, Sabaton. Their music is about warfare, but they don't glorify anything and the aren't political/religious. I listen to them. Listen to their new album, Great War.
Here’s the catch
I was listening to that album while drawing the SBT-38

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I read “BANDWITH’s” FEET at first and was very confused.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
View attachment 35228
View attachment 35229

Nice ships!
I personally like Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden.