Banned For No Reason 21/3/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi are yall sad, well I got my story to share.

So I went ahead to Google play store and downloaded an older version FROM All Versions Menu and downloaded V1.5.5.5 and realized It had the Early supporters Gift
So I went on to there server And said I found a hacked, Modified ALTERNATED Version wich gives everything for free, So then I told everybody, and One of em send out That It was piracy, AND I DONT KNOW HOW that is even called piracy It was hacked from Google and Modified since they Didn't uptade the version 1.5.5.5, Causing The Early Supporters Gifts TO STAY so it ain't my problem I got muted for 12 Hrs, And I contacted one of the staff members telling the story And They Wouldn't budge and Seconds I GOT BANNED BEC I WAS COMMITING "PIRACY" even though it was from playstore, And Now I contacted another staff membmer andThey replied Happily And told me yes, I said yall banned me even though it should've been A 12 hr mute WICH I DIDNT DESERVE, We went with the story
And he told me to make an appeal, AND I DID as he said I went and registered AND WAITED 160 SECONDS TO CLICK THE RIGESTER BUTTON AND SECONDS THEY HAVE SEND AN EMAIL WHICH DIDNT COME TO ME, I went back and told him how about u tell my story and we end this And he Started Bragging And bragging and I kept complaining and told him why the hell should I appeal if Astria#8171 Bannded me Rather Than keeping me mute

Screenshot_20220321-193624_Discord.jpg

And and I kept complaining, until He DIDNT PUT THE DOT and yall KNOW when a Staff Member Doesn't put a dot at the end of its message THEN THE NEXT THING U GON KNOW U GOT BLOCKED
Screenshot_20220321-194141_Discord.jpg

And When I saw his message WITH NO DOT I was like THIS IS IT and made this whole thread Hopping I get appealed, and to share ma story Thank you

[PLEASE unban Me I had no reason to get muted so why give me the ban?]

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Thanks bro I just wanted to share ma story that's it
You’ll need to revise your appeal according to the thread linked above. I can’t sent it over till it’s in the correct format.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
After a review of chatlogs, you very clearly stated that it was a hacked version of the game, as you do here and you offered to distribute it to people in the server. That is piracy, and we have a zero tolerance policy on it. Appeal denied.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.