Banned for unfair reason and annoying an administrator a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VenomSnakeFOX#0641
Discord ID: 693870130169643018
Date: 07/11/2020 MM/DD/YYYY
Reason for ban: Messaging and deleting “Imagine wanting to ban someone because they pinged someone two times by accident.” after Dr. Death#1628 said “Imagine thinking you’re cute after deleting a passive aggressive message right after you send it.”.
Why I should be unbanned: Dr. Death#1628 banned me because he was annoyed and that is not a good enough reason to ban someone. I think he should stop overusing his powers and he could’ve used them to mute me or warn me, maybe even tempban. I was also defending someone might have gotten banned for another unfair reason (two pings to a member by accident)

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
The user you were referencing in those messages that you did for the record spam about, was never banned.
You put a lot of effort into causing a fuss about something that wasn't in fact a problem and it wasn't an accident. Chat logs prove that.
You also have a history of troublesome behavior, spam, and shitposting in the server all of these logs generated by different moderators over the course of 1 month.
I can provide said logs privately if you'd like and they do number up to the threshold at which we ban users (some flexibility in policy)

I a
The user you were referencing in those messages that you did for the record spam about, was never banned.
You put a lot of effort into causing a fuss about something that wasn't in fact a problem and it wasn't an accident. Chat logs prove that.
You also have a history of troublesome behavior, spam, and shitposting in the server all of these logs generated by different moderators over the course of 1 month.
I can provide said logs privately if you'd like and they do number up to the threshold at which we ban users (some flexibility in policy)
l already have the logs, no thanks. Also I did not realize that, that many logs equals a ban or tempban.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
You got banned for spam, not annoying me. There's a clear line in the rules of which you crossed and have crossed continuously since you joined the server.
You have the logs so you know exactly what I'm talking about.
As for the log threshold, no community will indefinitely tolerate users who consistently break rules (logs are dated so you also know the frequency in which you've done such).
If you think im overusing or abusing my powers, I can have the other administrators review this case.

You got banned for spam, not annoying me. There's a clear line in the rules of which you crossed and have crossed continuously since you joined the server.
As for the log threshold, no community will indefinitely tolerate users who consistently break rules (logs are dated so you also know the frequency in which you've done such).
If you think im overusing or abusing my powers, I can have the other administrators review this case.
I would gladly want other Administrators to review my case, and how is 2 messages spam? I sent 2 messages which were sent 20 seconds or so after eachother, and then 2 messages 3 or 4 seconds after eachother.

Also if you can send the message logs, please do so.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
Other administrators contacted, I will now be stepping back from this case.
If you'd like to get in direct contact with any of them here are their discord usertags:

Infinity#2354, (ℂ) jordan#9319

Status
Not open for further replies.