Open Blacked out parts

• Thread starter The Dark in the Light
  • Start date
T

The Dark in the Light

I've came across this I guess glitch sometimes where the parts sorta black out sometimes. I have a planet pack installed BTW. Is this normal?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Maybe it depends on the planet pack... Which one do you use? Did it happen close to a specific planet?
I remember that SupremeDorian managed to create such effects with his black hole, maybe he can tell you more?

T

The Dark in the Light

I use GuHP20's 'The Complete Solar System' and the parts would sorta turn black in the build screen and when using/on a rocket.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That happens in the building screen too?
What if you uninstall the planet pack? Maybe you should try this to confirm (or not) that it's related to the pack...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Honestly, I don't think the planets are the problem. Such effect can only be caused by very advanced post-process editing, and I don't think GuHP20's CSS has such a feature, cause there's really no point on that. So unless Etherian has changed something on his planet files, the planets shouldn't be the problem.

T

The Dark in the Light

Maybe its just my tablet then, cuz I dont remember changing stuff aside from the earth texture.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
That's strange indeed. But if its fixed by reloading the game then its probably something on your tablet, not planet editing

It is the GUI protocol like divx etc. either messing up and switching or just being the wrong one, period. On an emulator I know how to fix it, but not a tablet. The cause of it might be an overloaded graphics processor, in which case go to settings in the game, and set fps to 30 rather than 60. If that works, then turning off background apps, and cleaning up space debris, will also improve matters notably. If it doesn't, it's the protocol, and I can't fix that.

Tony

Registered
For Android it must work necessarily. I do not like the apple after 1984. To start at 0. Parameter. Program management. Find the game. delete force ridge. empty the cache. delete the data. uninstall. restart the smartphone. and reinstall. it must work. if it does not work. I have no solution. if program management. look for playstore. the same thing. Stop. cache data. deleted. and reset the default settings. restart the smartphone. it must necessarily work

Last edited:

Tony

Registered
for information. reset the playstore by default. do not delete anything. I did it a few times. to understand problems. no risk. all is memorize dear Google. parameter and purchased app.

Tony

Registered
yesterday I asked for several people (professional). to do the same thing. now the problem is solved. I also had the problem one day. this if is safe. You can trust me.