blue origin texture pack for SFS 1.35

Dear jupiter i like the blue origin texture pack thanks to VideoGameDude but mediafire dosent work on my computer so you need to make a new download link for all of your texture pack

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Dear jupiter i like the blue origin texture pack thanks to VideoGameDude but mediafire dosent work on my computer so you need to make a new download link for all of your texture pack
Hi and welcome to the forum afraz :)

mediafire is only a website, it doesn't require anything specific to work on your PC. Except an Internet connection, but if you could post on the forum I guess it's fine. I've checked the link, it's still valid, it should give you an option to download when you click it.

Every time I try to download something on mediafire download stops working and when I try to repair the download the page stops working.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Every time I try to download something on mediafire download stops working and when I try to repair the download the page stops working.
It's strange, I tried to download it (it was from my phone though), and I had no issue...
Do you have any trouble when downloading from other sources than mediafire?
I'm thinking about another possibility, I'll DM you...

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
What about the link I gave you in private? Did you try it?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
can you just send a png of jupiters nasa texture pavk so i can copy it?
it took me a while what you sent me in private but i said NASA TEXTURE PACK OF JUPITER!!!
I'm trying to help you, show some respect dude! To begin with, saying "please" wouldn't hurt you.

You only talked about the blue origin texture pack until now (which is also what the topic is related to), and anyway, there's no NASA texture pack available with this link. I already sent you everything I could in private.

i found nasa texture pack on the bottom ok but something confuses me didnt i say that i got the blue origin texture pack by VideoGameDude but sorry for shouting at you like that its ok right

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
i found nasa texture pack on the bottom ok but something confuses me didnt i say that i got the blue origin texture pack by VideoGameDude but sorry for shouting at you like that its ok right
Excuses accepted :)

The way you said it wasn't clear to me, you said you liked it and thanked VideoGameDude indeed, but it wasn't clear you wanted something else, you didn't talk especifically about the NASA texture pack...
Anyway, is there a link to that pack? Is it in another thread?

i dont blame you for calling me dude
its okay
Ah, sorry if it sounded familiar. English is not my native language, I can make that kind of mistakes indeed.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
There is a link but its mediafire so i need you to download it then share the png PLEASE
I found the link, I sent you the file in private.