Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I'm curious if the devs are work towards fixing the problem (I'm assuming it's known) of the blueprint saves and not being able to scroll between them. I've currently been minimizing it by deleting older blueprints, but I have so many rockets I use now that it's not a good solution. Therefore, I'm just wondering whether this might be fixed at some point, or If I should just continue limiting Blueprints?
Screenshot_2018-07-24-18-42-52.png

S

Strychnine

I believe that is one of the fixes in 1.4. I know he's fixing the save system, I just don't know if that extends to blueprints or not.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm curious if the devs are work towards fixing the problem (I'm assuming it's known) of the blueprint saves and not being able to scroll between them. I've currently been minimizing it by deleting older blueprints, but I have so many rockets I use now that it's not a good solution. Therefore, I'm just wondering whether this might be fixed at some point, or If I should just continue limiting Blueprints?
View attachment 3493
1.4:
unknown.png

This will be for blueprints too.

Infinity

Discord Staff
Registered
With great power comes great responsibility
Aka, someone is gonna find a way to mess up the new saving system for (almost) sure

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
With great power comes great responsibility
Aka, someone is gonna find a way to mess up the new saving system for (almost) sure
* lodes up SFS* time to have some fun:) * goes to load section* .................*phone explodes*.........well..shit

T

TtTOtW

* lodes up SFS* time to have some fun:) * goes to load section* .................*phone explodes*.........well..shit
Hahahaha!!! Captain *MT*, that's got to be because of one of your ingenious inventions not working according to plan... The Turkey Sandwich perhaps? ;)

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Hahahaha!!! Captain *MT*, that's got to be because of one of your ingenious inventions not working according to plan... The Turkey Sandwich perhaps? ;)
Maybe, maybe, it’s that or the Borg invading again XD