Boeing STARLINE textures [1.35] [PNG]

REDX

Registered
Whatup!

Just a little Boeing Starliner design I made today! I am quite new to this, so idk if I should have done anything differently... Tips or ideas for further work would be appreciated.

Just download the .png files and drop them into the according folders under: SFS1.35\SFS1.35_Data\SFSML\Data\TexturesLoader.
If you are using a different TextureLoader, drop them wherever your loader wants them.

Examples:

Example4.png
Example3.png
Example1.png
Example2.png

Combined.png Rocket Parts Boeing.png Parachute_Boeing.png

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How the hecc the texture flat but when i use it its looks like faded??? But Nice Texture thou..... :p:p:):):)

REDX

Registered
How the hecc the texture flat but when i use it its looks like faded??? But Nice Texture thou..... :p:p:):):)
That might be because you didn't load the correct shading PNG? Try loading the shading image I uploaded. If you want to have flat textures, load in an empty PNG image!

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That might be because you didn't load the correct shading PNG? Try loading the shading image I uploaded. If you want to have flat textures, load in an empty PNG image!
Ah ok ok ill try it....

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
just as a clarification for people who want flat textures, the shading texture he posted is the original one, this one:
1592588150720.png

as you can clearly see, the low poly style shading of the 1.35 pieces is there. now, how to make it flat? easy! just load in an empty image with the same size.
combined.png

thats a totally empty image the same size that you can use to make your game look flat. sorry if it looks spammy because its empty and occupies space. i hope this answers some questions.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Jupiter can you remodel the parts right???

Jupiter

Registered
Jupiter can you remodel the parts right???
i dont understand what you mean
Combined parts (shading)
you are using the mod for that or are you putting it directly inside the sharedassets.assets files, also, can you tell me what extension of file it has right now? if its .jpg, then that is the problem, but if its .png, then check if the image is transparent or if its actually all black.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
i dont understand what you mean
i mean in the textures etc......

im lookin for realistic rocket parts like for example:
-the engines (lookin the vacuum optimized engine texture)

Jupiter

Registered
i mean in the textures etc......

im lookin for realistic rocket parts like for example:
-the engines (lookin the vacuum optimized engine texture)
oh, then yes. i can remodel the parts and make more realistic ones. i have a few texture packs myself that sort of already do this, but i havent created a dedicated revamped texture pack, and tbh i dont really feel like doing it because not that much people play 1.35 anymore. im just waiting for the newer versions to be released for computer.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
oh, then yes. i can remodel the parts and make more realistic ones. i have a few texture packs myself that sort of already do this, but i havent created a dedicated revamped texture pack, and tbh i dont really feel like doing it because not that much people play 1.35 anymore. im just waiting for the newer versions to be released for computer.
Im lookin for some texture in 1.35 with some realistic engine (with plumbing and etc.) and vacuum optimized engine (those some lookin big nozzle).....