BP editing tools - Part aligner and ring generator.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Time for another update. This time, it's a collaboration with Cucumber Space, who made the image converter section.

Be careful not to convert images that are too large, the file sizes can become huge.
When in monochrome mode, it'll render all pixels in the chosen texture except for those which are darker than 240, 240, 240.

ANDROID

WINDOWS

Examples provided by Cucumber Space:
1639157401327.png

1639163976980.png

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Cucumber Space

Part Time Developer
Modder
Registered

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Astatium_209 Is it possible to adf letters? If yes can i ask how step by step cause when i insert my font ,,NASA font that should work" app crashes :(

Time for another update. This time, it's a collaboration with Cucumber Space, who made the image converter section.

Be careful not to convert images that are too large, the file sizes can become huge.
When in monochrome mode, it'll render all pixels in the chosen texture except for those which are darker than 240, 240, 240.

ANDROID

WINDOWS

View attachment 75568
View attachment 75580
hang on, seems it doesn’t support ASIAN characters in the “Font Generator”

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Ring Generator (and Part Aligner)

Preview of the stuff you can make:
View attachment 72984 View attachment 72985 View attachment 72986

Windows: Download the text files with the overwritten .exe extension. Then, remove the .txt extension and run. If you select the option to create a full blueprint, it will be created in the same folder that the program is located in.

Mac OS: Fuck Screw Apple. I tried.

Android: Install an interpreter like Pydroid 3. Download the source code files with the overwritten .py extension. Remove the .txt extension and open inside pydroid 3. Run. If you select the option to create a full blueprint, it should be created in the same folder that the source code is located in.

Sped up tutorial below in case you have no Idea what you're doing, or alternatively check the dowload section for the mp4.
View attachment 72987

iOS: Go to section about "Mac OS" for more info, although you might be able to do something similar like on android with an interpreter.

Latest Update:
- Everything is fixed basically. There shoudln't be any more bugs. For real. Report them below, If you find any.[/Q

Windows: Download the text files with the overwritten .exe extension. Then, remove the .txt extension and run. If you select the option to create a full blueprint, it will be created in the same folder that the program is located in.

Android: Install an interpreter like Pydroid 3. Download the source code files with the overwritten .py extension. Remove the .txt extension and open inside pydroid 3. Run. If you select the option to create a full blueprint, it should be created in the same folder that the source code is located in.

Sped up tutorial below in case you have no Idea what you're doing, or alternatively check the dowload section for the mp4.
View attachment 72987

iOS: Go to section about "Mac OS" for more info, although you might be able to do something similar like on android with an interpreter.

Latest Update:
- Everything is fixed basically. There shoudln't be any more bugs. For real. Report them below, If you find any.
Works well but in windows 11 you need to change one of the viewing settings for file extensions to show up and be careful with how many parts you get (1° means 360 parts and your computer crashing.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered

ANDROID

WINDOWS

View attachment 75568
View attachment 75580
What is the maximum resolution it will accept

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
What is the maximum resolution it will accept
There isn't a coded-in limit, but as is said above, you'll have trouble loading in extremely large blueprints.

leroxy2_0

Modder
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Il est temps pour une autre mise à jour . Cette fois, c'est une collaboration avec Cucumber Space, qui a créé la section de conversion d'images.

Attention à ne pas convertir des images trop volumineuses, la taille des fichiers peut devenir énorme.
En mode monochrome, tous les pixels de la texture choisie seront rendus, à l'exception de ceux qui sont plus sombres que 240, 240, 240.

ANDROID

LES FENÊTRES

Exemples fournis par Cucumber Space :
View attachment 75568
View attachment 75580 [/DEVIS]
Help me please

Attachments

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Sorry for the late reply, but are you sure you placed an image into the image folder?

View attachment 72987

Latest Update:
- Everything is fixed basically. There shoudln't be any more bugs. For real. Report them below, If you find any.
someone Help me i want the mod but I’m on ipad and I have python how do I get mod in ipad?

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
someone Help me i want the mod but I’m on ipad and I have python how do I get mod in ipad?
based on the first message where they tell you the devices that are supported it seems like apple is not one of them

Astatium_209

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Well, if you can run python code, you could just take the raw code that's provided and use that.
The executable won't work though.

Mind you, this code is quite old, and I don't know if it still gives the normal results after all these SFS updates.

S

Sportgus