ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
User Name: NehanNafasat#2918
Discord user ID: 1076053054853480450
Reason for ban: Piracy
Why should I be unbanned:
I apologize that I have made a mistake by installing the pirated version of SFS. I have installed the pirated version because it's free. In our country, SFS mobile DLC is only 2 USD which is reasonable. But SFS in Steam is 11 USD which is a lot of money in our country because I live in a poor country and as a student, we don't usually have much money. Humans make mistakes, and so do I
But I didn't realize that it was wrong and didn't showed support to the developers as they work hard. I highly apologize for the mistake I made. In the future basis, I promise not to use pirates version of SFS.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

Your ban appeal has been transmitted to the Discord moderation team, they will let you know about their decision.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I've reminded them about your appeal. This may still take time though, please be patient.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Be patient, they have been reminded of your appeal. It is normal for appeals to take up to a few weeks, and constant reminders/pings probably won't help your case. Just wait, the discord guys will get to you

Silenced Instruments

Discord Staff
Registered
User Name: NehanNafasat#2918
Discord user ID: 1076053054853480450
Reason for ban: Piracy
Why should I be unbanned:
I apologize that I have made a mistake by installing the pirated version of SFS. I have installed the pirated version because it's free. In our country, SFS mobile DLC is only 2 USD which is reasonable. But SFS in Steam is 11 USD which is a lot of money in our country because I live in a poor country and as a student, we don't usually have much money. Humans make mistakes, and so do I
But I didn't realize that it was wrong and didn't showed support to the developers as they work hard. I highly apologize for the mistake I made. In the future basis, I promise not to use pirates version of SFS.
By using a pirated version of the game, not only have you violated our rules but also Discord's ToS. As a result, this appeal is rejected, as will all future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.