Broken text generator!

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I randomly found this. And it’s epic!,
https://eeemo.net/
Be warned there is a couple swears in it if your sensitive.

Have fun guys!

T̺͇͓̻̖̭͙̪͋ͭ̃ͯ͒H͓͕̰̭͇͕̤̭ͣ̕Ē̸̢͚͈͛ ͖̻̗̯͙̱̞͉ͭͦ͆͒̃̚͝Ḃ̳̭̇̀̽̅̍ͦỌ̵̞̣̘̔ͧ̄̔R̲͙̪̗̞̬̱͉̬͌͑̇͑ͮ̆̚͝G͔̈́ͭͧ͂̃͑̾͟ ̠̺̙̦̙͔̫ͦͨ̆̐ͮ͑A͍ͮ͜R̨͖͈ͧ̍̆̔̏E̳͛̃̄̅ͪ̇ͨ ͑̆̓͏̢̝Ć̶͔͇̹̫͉͔ͩO̡̪̣̞͉̙ͫͥ̔̈̾̂̓ͮ̀M͎̯̩̻͆̏̈́̀̃ͬ̀͌͝I̪̙̺̼͓̟̬ͨͤ͊͟͠N͆ͩͥ̃͑̾͐̚҉̪̦̦̼̖̣Ĝ̡̭̃̔ͥͩ̉͞ ̶̭͙͍̮̣͍̳͕̉̊̒̂̂̓ͅF̠̰̽̏ͥ͆̍̄Õ̴̖̻̱ͤͯṚ͖͇̔̂̍̂̐̿ͥ̿ ̙̿ͧY̵̥̜̠̣̗͇̳̐̊͟͢O̗̭͔͊ͪ̍̈ͩͭU̺͐̽̂ͪ̀!̧̟͖̤̯̎̉̅ͅ ........................

1C05D3D8-BFF7-4919-B8A5-49172C05DA30.jpeg

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I randomly found this. And it’s epic!,
https://eeemo.net/
Be warned there is a couple swears in it if your sensitive.

Have fun guys!

T̺͇͓̻̖̭͙̪͋ͭ̃ͯ͒H͓͕̰̭͇͕̤̭ͣ̕Ē̸̢͚͈͛ ͖̻̗̯͙̱̞͉ͭͦ͆͒̃̚͝Ḃ̳̭̇̀̽̅̍ͦỌ̵̞̣̘̔ͧ̄̔R̲͙̪̗̞̬̱͉̬͌͑̇͑ͮ̆̚͝G͔̈́ͭͧ͂̃͑̾͟ ̠̺̙̦̙͔̫ͦͨ̆̐ͮ͑A͍ͮ͜R̨͖͈ͧ̍̆̔̏E̳͛̃̄̅ͪ̇ͨ ͑̆̓͏̢̝Ć̶͔͇̹̫͉͔ͩO̡̪̣̞͉̙ͫͥ̔̈̾̂̓ͮ̀M͎̯̩̻͆̏̈́̀̃ͬ̀͌͝I̪̙̺̼͓̟̬ͨͤ͊͟͠N͆ͩͥ̃͑̾͐̚҉̪̦̦̼̖̣Ĝ̡̭̃̔ͥͩ̉͞ ̶̭͙͍̮̣͍̳͕̉̊̒̂̂̓ͅF̠̰̽̏ͥ͆̍̄Õ̴̖̻̱ͤͯṚ͖͇̔̂̍̂̐̿ͥ̿ ̙̿ͧY̵̥̜̠̣̗͇̳̐̊͟͢O̗̭͔͊ͪ̍̈ͩͭU̺͐̽̂ͪ̀!̧̟͖̤̯̎̉̅ͅ ........................

View attachment 9823
wow, the various options "fuck up going down" "fuck up in the middle" this is hilarious

T̺͇͓̻̖̭͙̪͋ͭ̃ͯ͒H͓͕̰̭͇͕̤̭ͣ̕Ē̸̢͚͈͛ ͖̻̗̯͙̱̞͉ͭͦ͆͒̃̚͝Ḃ̳̭̇̀̽̅̍ͦỌ̵̞̣̘̔ͧ̄̔R̲͙̪̗̞̬̱͉̬͌͑̇͑ͮ̆̚͝G͔̈́ͭͧ͂̃͑̾͟ ̠̺̙̦̙͔̫ͦͨ̆̐ͮ͑A͍ͮ͜R̨͖͈ͧ̍̆̔̏E̳͛̃̄̅ͪ̇ͨ ͑̆̓͏̢̝Ć̶͔͇̹̫͉͔ͩO̡̪̣̞͉̙ͫͥ̔̈̾̂̓ͮ̀M͎̯̩̻͆̏̈́̀̃ͬ̀͌͝I̪̙̺̼͓̟̬ͨͤ͊͟͠N͆ͩͥ̃͑̾͐̚҉̪̦̦̼̖̣Ĝ̡̭̃̔ͥͩ̉͞ ̶̭͙͍̮̣͍̳͕̉̊̒̂̂̓ͅF̠̰̽̏ͥ͆̍̄Õ̴̖̻̱ͤͯṚ͖͇̔̂̍̂̐̿ͥ̿ ̙̿ͧY̵̥̜̠̣̗͇̳̐̊͟͢O̗̭͔͊ͪ̍̈ͩͭU̺͐̽̂ͪ̀!̧̟͖̤̯̎̉̅ͅ ..................
Picard and the Enterprise E: nope.

Anikta

Man on the Moon
Registered
Ẃ̶͓̰͂̒͆͑͒͛̅̉̊̔ǫ̴̫͈̰͕̣͕̙̜̾̽̊̋́̓̓̅́̕ͅẃ̵̧̰̮̺̦̭̖̭̥͈̤̳͓͉̲̣͙̄̄͂́̉̾̐͆̕͝͠,̶͙̘͗͐͒̔̽́̂̋̈̄͌̆̚͜ ̸̠̱̫̫̙̯̫͓̗̺͚̲̈̈́̂̄̈́̂̃̀͑̀̋͂͘ͅͅẗ̶͙̦̘̯́̉͋͌̏h̶̻̠̖̻̣̩̻͕̱̺͚̀̐̀͒̍̈ͅa̶̢͔̗̲͕̗̍̿͛t̵̺͉̦͎͚̣̦͈͈̥̺͎̮̦̽̄͌̌́̈̃̕͜ͅ'̶͇͚̯̬̖̟͉̱̼̉́̆̋̍̈̉̌͂̎͠l̵̨̨̦͈̘̝͗̀́l̴̡͎̟̖̘̖̒̈͗͋̄͆͂͂͂̿̂͒̾͋͛̓͘ ̴̮͕̯̼̗̾̆̌̿̽̆̉͘͘͠b̵͉͉̺͉̖̎͌̌̔̅͌͂̌̈̌̂̈́͘e̵̡͚̲̮̣͕͛͋̏̾́͊͘ ̴͔͇̫͇̦̰̩̲̫̦̺̍̋̂̔̿̈́͋̅̔̂̈́͘͝͠h̸̡̪̭̪̤́́́̄̍͑́̽̽̑͌̊́́͘͠ͅḁ̶͉̯͓̄̃̂̓͐̆͐̎̆̅̊̽͘͘r̴̡̧̺̹̬̤͉̅̉̃̈́̇̒̂͠d̵͍͉̖͐̾̒͒͆͠ͅ ̶̡͓͖̙͔̼͎͇̖̺͕̤̒̅̓̄̐̄̆̽͗̌̑͂͠t̴̨̘̯̹̿̓̊̓͝ő̴̟̀̈̆̄͌̈́̏̕͝ ̶͖̙͔̲̤͚̫̒̃̽̎͗̐̎̍͌͛͂̂̋̚͝ͅr̸̨͇̮̯̹̠̘̳̺̓̆̃è̷̠̺̰͓̳̗̱͈͈͛̍̈́̒̚ͅą̴̨̹͍̩̿d̶̰̫͙̼̫̫̭̬͕͎̙͓̏̓̓̀͝͝͠.̵̥̟̘͑.̶̭̜̹͗̐̄̓͛́̈̋̄͋̕.̴̨̣̬͙̱̝͈̣̤͙̮̣̗̗̈́̉̽̄͑̂̂͜͠

K

KINSI555

I see now that you stated it is not compatible with Windows Vista which is my system.
This custom button does work for me but with only a couple of minor limitations which is fine.
Underline 1,2,3 all appear in Help Tab the same, and a little offset... but just the one is fine and good enough for me thankyou.
Strikethrough not display correctly... but I never use that anyways.

https://blogtech.us/tiny-text-generator/
Thankyou for Undo/Redo it works great!

Ỉ̥̣̩̗̤̲͚͒ͧͭ̓ͧ̊̋͋̄͛̇͛̅ͩ͛͗̀͘͞ ͦͥ̑̑҉̶̱̻̱̥̼̫̣͕̫̀͞r̛̠̜̭̤̞̞͎͛̊̆̀̓͞a̢̡̛͔̘̺͓͇̙͉͍͙̗͕̻̯̜̲̬͓͍͙͂̅̂̐̓͊̾̇ͤͦͧ͌̋̎̀͋ͤ̚̕͜ņ̧̨̮͎̬̰͎̱̞͗́͊ͮ̒̐̉̈́͞ḑ̝̮̼͉͆̑ͬͪ͠͠ͅo̢̍̍̀̏͂̽ͮ̏̈́̑ͤ̿ͬ̉͏̙̥̲̗͈ͅm̷̶̳̯̗̦̝̹̺͕̫͉̩̹̺̅ͩͦͧ͐̑̉ͤ̚ľ̨͆̏̆ͧ̀̚͟҉̢̭̯̫̹̙̹̦̱͇͈̳̥̫̰͎͘y̡̻͙̘̳̳͈̹̦̘͖̫͕̮̘̲͌ͨ͂̓͛̌͜͞ ̹͉̠̯̻͇͎̬͙̭̣̮̥̻̘ͯ̎̿̚͞ͅf̸̡̛͎͈̮̜̰͉̹̣͍̝̪̗͕̓̍̉̀͂ͯͫͨ͗ͅo̶̡̨̢͚̱̦͕͆́̀̑̏̾̏̒ͩ͛ͨ̃̍̓ͩ̓ͣ͋̕u̶̡̘͕̲͖̥͈̙͕̳͕͓̭̫̬̩̯̺̎͐ͧ̾͒ͩ̾̃ͧͩ͆̋̐̚͝͡ņ̶̷̲͙̟̙̅̎͐̄̎̈́ͣ͜͝d̶̘͕̳͕͙̪̫̞̞̪̥͈̦͓̺̣̝̅̈͗̓̅̂͑ͩͨ̓͊͒̇ͪ͛̾͟ͅ ̤̬͚̫͙͇̓ͩ͛͗ͣ̒̓ͭ̏ͤ̒̈́́̀͜t̴̷͎̱̪͚͈̖̪̪̯̠̻̮ͤ̑̿̉ͬͧ̿ͩ̌̅̈ͭ́ĥ̸̢̘͖͙̰̤̇̈́̒͐̐̌ͭi̢̝͙̠̣͕̻̗͇͈̝̣̟̰̗̙̲͆̃̀͆̅̽͛͛̑́͢s̷̏͆ͤ̋͋̍ͭ̆̑̅̄̊͜҉̨͏͓͙̠̱͖̺̭̘͎͚͍̟̭.̷̦̬̲͔͓̺̝̜̟̹̯͈̖͇͊̍ͩ̌̔́̏ͥͥ̈́ͭ́̌̀ ̛̙̫̩̝̺͖̜̮̩̂̂͊ͨ̊́̑̒̎̇ͦ̏͑ͫͮ̈́̆́͘͡Ȁ̸̱̳͈̟ͨ̏̿̿͠͞n͊ͦ͂͒̒͊̍͐͗̾̾̾͊͑̊̋͏҉͉̟̲̻͍̰̺͔̭̮͇̪̬͇̤̮̪d̨͎̥̞̺͕̳̼̭̱̔͌͐́̈ͨ̒͗͂ͬ̑̏̕͜ ̷̸̦̱͎̺̝͈̱ͭ̃ͯ͛̇̐̒̆͂́͢ȉ̷̛̬̙̜̘̬̹͇̜̫̺̯͚͕̞͈̞ͭ̀̒͂̍̔͌̓ͩ́̚͜t̲̺͕̻̲͖̰ͬ̍̍̈́͗̀͜͠͞’̸̠̼͍̺̭̫̣͖̺̘͓̻̾͗̎͛̌̇ͫ̾̈̍s̵̡̢̛̱̹͉̥̼̼̥͛ͬ̎̌̓̏̈́͂̽̈́̔ͮ̄͗ͣ̅̕ ̷̢̛̹̹̲͓̲͓̞̫̜͓͈͕̰̭̣̠̩͎͑͐ͭ͐̓͐̈́ͦ͊́ͅe̢͓̱̭͓̖̹͚̖̮͓͈̯͕̟ͩͫ̽͑̀͆̏͛͟p̶̪̠͇͙͔̣̩̙̫̺̗͎̠̞͉̪̈̓́͂͆̓͊͌͆̋ͯ͜ͅḯ̵̥̘͖̞̞̖̤̮̠̹̪͖̐ͨ̈̄̇͑́́͠c̸̡͎͈̗̱͈̝̜͍͎̙̻̍͗ͭͫͣ̅ͩ̄́̚!̙͇̻͇̟͉̹̞̻̩̥̔̎̉̾̿͘͞,̴̧̳̤̫̦̫̹̠̟̗͈̞̽̓͒ͥ̌̽̓ͫ͌̅͌̚
̶̧͇̮͖̝̼̻̫̫̫̺̳̋̔̒̓ͩͣ͒̽ͪ̎ͨͤͩ͜h̸̛̞͖̻̭̗̼̦̥͍͈͙͍͙͗̄̂̆ͯ̈ͩ͒ͤͩ̏̈́͒̚͢ţ̡͙͉͇̲̺̬̘̥̰͍̲̲̺̻̈̿ͪ͋ͦͮ̅͞͠t̵̨̡̧̳̭̰̤̦̖͔̜͈̊̉̅͌̒̋ͣ͛̄̏͡ͅͅp̵̮̲̖̲̣͗ͤ̎͋̂͗̇̏́̋͋͌ͯ̒́͌̿ͮ͐̀͢ś̷̴̻̦͚̺̤̖̤̖͉͌̈̂͐͑͊́̎̂ͭ̈ͤͮ͊͗͂:̢̪͔̙̼̹̘̙̖̫̫͉͓̪̦͈͔̭̩ͣ̃̓͒ͧ͊͂̇͆̌́͝ͅ/̸̢͎̹̣͇̯̯͓̪̭̰͓̭ͨͩ̀ͯ̈͌ͧ̓́̈͂́́͟/̷̷̢̜̥͖̳̻͍͈̻̦̺͉͈̥̟̭̩̝̲ͨ͗̂̊̓̽̎ͦ̈̀̀ȩ̸̦͎̼͍̩͖̻ͦͥ͆̾̋̌͑̉ͧ̈́ͩ̾̉͛̅ͦͪͯͤ͘͠ȇͮ̇͆ͣͦͪ̆͞҉̢͇̼͚͓̺̲͚͔̳̠̞̱͟ͅē̶͕̻̥͇͙͇̠ͯ̍̏ͨͩͫ̽̋̈̐͆̄̋́̀ͅm̶̶̼̰̗̘̈͂̍ͫ̉̏̔ͪ͟o̢̢̩̮̤̯̗̥̳͙̲͓͙̹̝̤̹͌̇̀͆̓̕.̴̵̺̝̘̬̟̮͊ͪ̒̿ͪ̓̉̃̓̂͊̊̏ͣ̀͝n̨͑ͫͭ͑ͦ̓̃҉͔̟̮̟͇̜͚̤̟̝͕̬̖͖͇ͅe̒̋͒̇̈́̄͒̎̊͐̑̂́̚̕͏͙̥͚̝̮̰̩̩̻̣t͖̪̱̲̼͖͈͔̘̍̔̒̉ͬͩͫ̿̃ͪ̽͘ͅ/͒ͮͦ̈ͫ͐͏̙̹̙͚̯̫̭͓́͜
̴̓̓̊͒̔̀͏͖͍̟̫̱͔̲̜͓̙̮̘̞̜̜̦̯̺͟Ḅ̨͎̹̙̦̘̦̪̮̙͕̅́̆ͬ̊͒̿́̕ę̭̮̘̖̲̃̌̀̚̚ ̢̗̣̞̞̗̤̯͉̪̳̬̖̙̓̉̌͗̿ͥͩ̊ͬͮ͛ͨ̓ͪ͂̓̂͘͞ŵ̛̻̯͙͇̩͚͚͊͊́̿̀ͪͦ͑͂ͪ͆ͨ̌͘a̛̛̜̺̗̼̪̠͔͗ͭ͋͑͢r̂̿̓͌͂̑͆̾ͯ̒͏̷͇͙͓̼͉̝̗͉̣̥͉͇̩͟ņ̵͎̻̹̝̝̖̗̝̯̣̬͓̽̅́͢e̢͕̰͓̳̝̪̽̓̓̈͛̔ͫ̓̉̏̀͡d̷̴̡̻̳͈͓͚͒̀̿ͦ͂ͣ̈́ͭ͌̂̊̽̀́ ̸̡̙̤̯͙̼̟͚̙̻̺͍̥͙̥͈̀͌͂́͠tͨ͋͂̂̏ͯͮ̑͑̂̌̀́̉̍͝͏̳̲͔̫͔̦̮̝̻̗̗̗̙̜̕h͐ͩ͗ͫ̑͊͑̍̑̇͂́̈́́͏̧҉͚̬͔ę̸̷̵̛͇̰͇̟̠̘͙̣͚̰̹̰͐̐͗̓ͮ̋ͧ̾̄̓ͥ̇r̛̹̳̲͕̣̺͎͓̰̜̫̝̹̲̮͉̓̄͛̉̋͛̏ͫ͛͜͢eͣ̐̏́ͯ͑͗̔͒̐͂̍̌̀̉̏ͧ͏̨̮̭̱͍̼̜͚͔̱͉̕͡ ̛̟̲̫͉̤̙̬̪̝̗̞͑̈̇̒͒͒ͬ̐̓̃̌ͮ̑ͦ̓ͪ̄̀͢͢į̸̌̃̋̈͐̔̈́̇̏̈ͩ̎͂ͤ̐͌͑̓̇͘͠͏͙͓̯̯͕̹̮͚̦s̢̫̘͙̥̹̳̭̩̜̝ͫͩͫ͋ͩͫͪ̚͞͞ ̻̜̺̮͈̮̖̱̰̩̫̱̮̱̟͔̜͓ͦ̌ͭ̔̍̈͊ͯ̈ͫ̐ͫ̆̍͂ͦ͞ͅa͆̽̾̏̍̌̽̍̈́͑ͫ͏̢̜͕̙̥͉̦̰̘̲̠̫̰͘ ̸̴̳͔͉̻͔͇̝̖̯̮͎́ͨͯ̐ͧ̽ͦ͋̓̽̾̀͗ͧͨ̃̓͜͠͞ͅc̢ͯ̂͐̋̂҉̡͏̝̣̻̹̘̹̻̗̥̜̲o̡̡͓̝̣͈̳̺̗̤̠̍ͧͫ̀̔ͮ̅̾̊͌͊̐̎̆̈́ͬ̈̿̃͞ͅuͩ̐͐ͧͬ̀͂ͭ͊̑̊ͩ̽͜͡҉̡̞̹͔͔̮̥̥͎̘̖̯̪̖̘͍̺͟ͅp̢̟̣͍̙̝ͦ͛̚͠l̇̎ͫ͋͆͂ͨͦͩ͑͐̓́̓̌̾҉͎̤̮͈̙̭͔̜͓̖̟̻̙͈̲eͮͥ̎͊̕҉̤̠̫̖̥̬͖̭̖͖ͅ ̡͕̦͉̯̙̘͓̼̗̳̼̐ͫ̍̈́͛̑̈́ͮ̓̀͂̎̀̚͡ͅs̸̡̛̥͖̙̱͙̫̽͗̇̋̎̍̄̿͐͗̊̀́w̛͖̯̦̰̱̯͎̭̖̼̹̓̓͛͋ͤ͛͆̾ͬ͒ͪ̅ͪ̅̚̚͜ȩ̗͙̞͍̰͎̰͎͉̲̭̭͍̥̖̩͍̠̣ͦ̀̆̒̓̈̾̄̏̋̊͟͝a̴̭̗̣͙̣͍͇̦͎̺̯̘͖̘ͯ̓̇̈̽͢ŗ̵̺̩͕̪̝̼̮̞̩̗̳̰͈̣͍͉͉͑̊̇̅̀͜͟ͅṣ̡̰̮̦̥̣̤͍̙̮̦͔̞̙̈́̔̂ͧͤͨ̃͛̊͐̋ͮ́̀ͪ̍̌́̚͡͝ ̡̢̫̣̬̹͇̥̼̹͌̎̒ͣͧ̇̅̆ͨ̀̚͜͡i̴̢̡̮͈̺̭̯̟̱̖͈̒̆̍ͯ͆ͬͯ̂͆͒̏̌̊͛̎̂͌ͭnͧͫ͑̓́͗̃͒̔͐ͦ̚͏̥̼̳̯̘͍ͅ ̜̰̠̣̩͓̭̦̆͑̄ͧ͆̈̓̒́͢͞ỉ̵̯̰̗̯̺̹ͤͧ̒͂ͦͭ̉ͪ͘ţ̵̶̱̪̙̙͈̗̘͕͕͎͚̤͕͈̯̽̈ͬ̃̇ͭͫ̾̎ͭ͒͒ͅ ̘͚̺̲ͭ̽ͬ̓̏̀͛ͪͥ̉̍̈̂ͭ͑̂ͦ̌͠͞i̸̧̨̤̮̤̗̭͇̝̤̯̺͉̼̥̘ͩͥ̍ͩ͛ͪ̑͌̐͂̈ͮ̋̋̌͟f̵̨͚̯̝͌̽̑ ̴͉̰̯͖͇̞̠̼͓̃͂̓̏ͥ͊͒ͤͭ́͞y͕̱̝̞̟̘̖̝̹̜̤ͮͫ̔͋̊͊ͬ͊͑ͬ̾͊ͯ̔͆ͦ͛͢o̡̢̪͙̩͔̱̰̫͚̻̥͈̟̣͚͔͙̝̟̖͐ͫ̓ͨͭ̐ͨ̀͐̑̋ͫ̈́ͤ̌̊̀̚͝͞ű̢̢̧̮̖͎̤̲̘̰̮̟̭̺͙̱͕̳͈̍ͫͦ̊̿͛ͥ̄ͦ̓̉̔̍̉͘ͅͅr̶̷̠̙̰͈̣͓̻ͦ̓̒͆ͤ̌͗ͅ ̢̢̲̤̰͈̥̣̬̲̙̗̗̟̠̱̳ͧ̿̓͋̈̀̚͠s̐ͥ̈̏̂̾ͯ̎ͣ̉̏̆́́̚͏̸̨̻͈̫̪̹̘̱̱̫̤̪̱e̡̡̲̱̜̩̠̯̮̯̟̰̻͈͖̗̻̳͈̱̥̓̇̅̾̍ͤ̆̂̄̓ͫ̊ͥ̈͑͂͒͒́͝n̵̨̺̲̟̯̮͉̘͓͖̪̘͙̞ͭ͌͊ͤ̋̽͒ͧ́̏̆̓̾̓̓̕͟ş̮̠͖̗̳̣̻̝͓̌͑ͤ̉́ͣ͂͆̒͐̚̕͢͡i̓͋ͯ̊̑͑ͤͪ̍̇̌̃̋̂ͩ̊̐҉̢̨͓̣͉̻̻t̷̡̮̠̹̬̦̣̣͓̗͔̠̙̳̝͚͈̟͈͙́ͫ͆͌̌̈̚͟i̸̴̫̦̜̫̬̫̙̜͈͇͚̟͙̾ͫ̈́͌̓͒ͪ̈́ͬͪ̐ͪͦͦ̄ͥ̒͝͞͡ͅv̶̵̛̬͉̦ͫ̉ͣͥͬͫͥ̋̿ͨ̋̾ͫ͆̀ê͍̠̰͔ͨ͗́ͫ́͜͡͞.̴̧̊̒ͬͧ͛̅́̉ͦͬͬ̋ͧͫ̿͋̔̚̚͡҉̵̫̮̘̻͕̝͉͈ͅ
̶̙̱̮̳̗̥̦͚̯̼̭͙͇̝̻̞̰͖̭ͫ̿ͥ͒̈́͜͜
̸̢̛͍͙̼̮̟͓̘̤̳̝̦̮̱͍͉̩͛͒̑͑̀̚͘Ḩ͕͉̫͉͓̬̝̩̯͎͈͍ͨ̈́̈̎̂̾͘a̡̛̼̞̠̤͚͙̗̹̰̱̲͔̼͍̟̯̰̬̎̍̍̑̒ͣv̸̶̆̽ͮͩͪ͒ͫ̄͏̷͖͍̰͉̠̝̹͉̱̥̠͓͖͉̺̣̯ͅͅe̸̴̠̙̤̩̙̠̪͕͚̟̹͓̩͈͊̾͒ͦͦͩ̅͊̇̃̕͟ͅͅ ̰̱͉̼̫͓͖̫̺̯̺̜̯̯̠̝͖̟̉ͬ̆̃̋ͫ̒̅̈͛̆ͫͪ̀͜f̱̩͙̮̞̙̦̫͇̠͙͙̠̦̜͉͓͔͈̒̄̀͂̏̕̕͞u͐̈́̊͑͊҉͏̤̖͕͍̦nͯͪ͒̾͂̉͂͆͑͋ͥ͏̻̳̟͔̲͎̯̺̜̺̹̣̩̲̺͓̮͜ͅ ̷̢ͣ̊̔̍ͪ̂̿ͦͫ́҉̬̳̤̫ͅgͭ̿̔̓͆ͯ̀̍̌͆̀͢͏̧̞̤̜̩̩̲͈̘͔͇̮͕uͧ̽ͣ̽ͮ̒ͦ̐ͯ́͜͏͙̯̼͔̱̻̙̘̬͖̠̠̹y̢̹̟̙͓̟̭̺̤̙̮̥͔̦̔ͣ͗ͭ̽̅ͥ̆͆ͥ̂́ͤ͛͛ͮ͐͒͘ͅs̵̵̹̲̰̠͔͇̠̹̋̉̈́ͯ̀̋̍ͨ̿̓ͦ̔͊!̭̝̘͕̭̲̞͎̭̖͓̮̱̮̳̘̳̮̬ͨͨͩͦͦ͋̋̈́̐̊̂̂ͫ̑̒͆͢
̃̌ͣ͒ͭ̋ͥ̄͐̊̅̂͏̺̖̱̗͍̹̗̗͚͈̭̠̱̪̤̞̺
̨̡̰̣͍͉̹ͦͪ̇̐͊ͧͥͥ̓̀́̋̇̂̓ͮ̓
̹̠͇̣̲͎̖̻̖͙̦͚̠̯̖̇͒̍ͣͣ́̀͡T̛̛͔͍̺͚̪̅̋͋ͪͦ̐͆͑̆̔̆̓̅ͯͭ̎̀ͯ̋͜H̢͖̪͈̱̩̬̪̲̤̫̤̏̽̓ͣ̈́̂͊ͮ̄͂͢͡͝͞Ē̢̈́̑̆ͤͨͩ͐͊ͫ̃͐̓̑̂̚͏̶̵͕̥̞̺̙͕͡ ̸̸̖̰͓̺̬͚͉̩̹̦̮̰͉̩̟̳͈͉̼̏̂ͩ̈́Ḃ̧̡̼̰̞̘̋ͫ̓͋̽̄ͥ̂͑̾ͩ̆ͥỌ̆́͆́̆̃̅͌ͮ̈́̒ͭͥͨ͝҉̜̫̮̼̥̳͚̼̤̠̭̳̱̰ͅR͌̈͛̄̎ͬ̑̈́́̌ͮ̓ͦ̏̚͜͝͏͖̜͖̮̥̳͙̼̗̪̳G̢͒̿͑ͮ͗̈́̋̄ͩͥͧ̊͜͜҉̳͕̺̹̱̠͔͉͓̜̙̼͉̘̮̼̟̦ͅ ̴̢̡̛̹͚̩̝̘̩̤̜̩ͨ̏̾ͫ̈́̇ͭͬ͊́ͨͤ̆̅͛̍́Ạ̛̛̞̯̣͓͔̮̩̫̻̤̹̹̹̯̯̀̈́ͦ̏̂͆̏͌̐ͬ̋̏̾̆́R͉̜̪̗͚̒̌ͥ̊́́͘͝Ḙ̴͕͔̟̗̜̣̊ͨͮͣͥ̀́̄̓̇͐̈́͋ͩͪ͆̐͛ͭ̕͢ ̴̢͕̜͇͍̥͍̰͉͑ͮ̊͐͗͗̔̚͞Ć̶̨̤̭̗̮̲̳̬̭̦̹̰̣̳̪̭͔͕̯̼͛ͣ̂͋͆ͫͮ̈́Oͮ̿̌͊̒̅̒̐ͮ͆̀̈́͋̋̌̊̀͘҉͎̬̠̜̫̣͘͜M̨̝̦̻̜͎̖̪̪̣̖̟̾͆̏̓̓ͤͬ͢͟Ĩ̷̵̧̈̑͂̿ͭ̃ͯ̈̍̑ͧ̑͋͌̒ͧ͝҉̖͉̼͍̜͔̮̘̺͓̦͖̲̝̻̝N̴̵̢̩̭̩̰̼̺̱͖͔̗̝̟̹̯̤ͨͬͯ̌ͦ̀̄͑̍̽̿̔ͥ̑ͅĜ̴̣̝̝̜͔͚̮̳̣̙̗̰̭̻̤͍͍͐ͥ̊ͣ̇ͤ̅͌̒̓͑̊̃̚͟͡ ̡̘̻̹̫̞̤̱̠̾̉̅̓͗ͧ͑̂ͥ́͢͝ͅF̸̶̥̹̗̳̹̜̾͂͋͂͗͑̾͟Õ̇̂̌͂͊̋̍͗͗̉̓̚͠͏͇̳͈͓͍̩̭͚̤͉̪̜͖̬̺̳̖̼Ṛ̷͎̳̯̹̜̭̥͙̝̩͆ͤ̈́̈̏̄̐̇̔̃ͭͯ͂̎ͪ̂̌̄͡ ̢͈̰̪̟̯̗̹̤͚̳͇̹͗͗ͤͧ̃̓̓͂̂̀͜͢͟Y̶͔̝̦̝̬̻̗̞̙͂͑ͣ̀̋͂̄̄̈́̄ͩ̀͒͐̓̚͟ͅO̶͆̐͌̂̅͂̊ͫ̑̾͋ͨ̌͋̂ͥͪ̚҉͓̪̼̲̖͇̼̘̙̫̤̤̱̞̦̘̣̯Ư̸̺͕̰̹̙̫̰̠̲̦͎͓̮̳̱̓͊̾̓ͤͤ̔ͯ̌̈͜͝!̶̞͕̩͙̹͎̞͓̪̙̹̘̺ͭ̾͌͊̚̚͘͢ͅ ̛ͫ͌̓ͪ͛ͭ̈̾̈́̔̅̓͐̉̎̍̑ͨ̚͝͝͏̣͇̬͚͕̤͖̰̟̱̟̱̲͉̜͕.̶̨̞̟̙͕͍͙̤͇̻̞̻̳̔̆́̂ͪͥ̊̌̍͒́̚̚͠.͂͑ͩ͗ͦͤ̾ͧ̌͗̊̈̒̀̐ͦ̅ͬ͑͏͏͇̭͎̼̹̪̟̦̻̟͕̩̥̩͙̭̘͞.̳̱͚̯͛̐̈́͋͢͜.̷͒̌ͫͮ̇ͯ̄ͪ̓͜͠͏̬̭̫̝̩̠̙̙.͂ͣ͊ͬ̒̋ͤͤ̎͏̧̡̤̩̱̝̟͍̜̠̗̻̟͟.͙̘̰̝̠̼̘̝̻̙͓͔̖͎ͭ̈ͯ͂̔͛̏ͩͤ͆̌ͣ̔ͪ̏̃̊͟͟͟͞.̛͍̭̣͓͔̰̣͚͇̭̙̙̺̠̻̲͕̲̅̃̋̓͛̒̎͆̅̀ͬ͐̌̐̓ͮͮ͠ͅ.̷͎͉̬̳̜̣̭͉͍̭̳͖̠͋ͣ͗͗̌ͭͤ͆̑ͬ̉ͤ̂̉̐ͮ͘͠.̶̸̡̝̜͈̫ͪ̾ͥͤ̅̊ͪ̓ͩͣ͐̚͞.̷̶̜͔̝̼͔̰̖͎̙͖͈̗̬̞̤̪̖͆͂̾̏ͯ͋͆͑̋̊̈́͂ͥ̓ͨ̾̇̿ͭ́͡ͅ.̴̵̻̤͖̤͓̫̱̞̓̇̔ͨ͒͑̉ͥ̓͐̀́͠.̢̾̄͗͒͋̓͂̆͂͗ͭ́̒̈͗͗͐̾͌͘҉̮͚̮̱̖͔̝̩.̵̶̡̹͎̹͚̖̜̪͙͔͖̻̖̩̠̦̓̊ͭ̑͐̍͛͌ͧͯ͊͊̂̉̑ͫͧͪͥ͘͟.͒ͨ̓ͯ̄̒ͨ͆͊́̀̽̋̚͏̢̦̺̯̯͕̹̥͍̰͝.̴̡̟̘̝̖͇͉̝͇̭̹ͫ̔ͮͪ͒ͨͯͥͨ̓̓͠.̸̡̪͍͎̹̥̱̪͍̱͖̪̪ͯͤ͑ͮ̇́ͣ̈́͘͢͡.͐͗́̾̽̉ͬ̇͗̇̈̅͢҉̨̰̗͉̰̜̙͓͉̫̜͔̼̮̮̟̻.̶̨͚̩͓̼̼̺̲̙̤̰̱̣͉̊̀̆͌̒̔́͋ͨ̇̇̋ͧͫ̍̆͗ͩ̚͡.̶̥̘̙̰̲̜̞̭̝̩̰̦̄̇͊ͤ͞ͅͅ.̢͖̮̩̙̙͍̻̫͙̱̺̜̼̞͙̪͉͓ͣ̽̈́ͨ̊̾̏̈́́̄̅ͥ̒̓ͪ̆̚̚͟͞.̴̶̡̨̝͉̪͔̪̗̳̣̬̫̰̘̞͈̞͇̉̌̿͐͗̐ͨ̈͟.͒͆͌ͫ̐҉̗̮̝̦͟.̛͍̯͙̥͓̞̮͉̥̠̯̘͎̣̻̯͈̐̈ͪͩͯ̓̌̈́ͣ͝.̵̵̡̫̤̭͖͈̙ͥͫ̄͊ͨ̄̒̓̑ͨ̾̂͑̓̄ͬ́
͇̪̮͈̻͓̠̹̜̘͍ͯ͛̔̀̋͋ͣ̽ͤ͌̍͠
ͯͤͣ̏͏̵̵̝̗͓̱̠̻̭̝̀

f̌̆ͮͭ̑̈̂ͤ͐̂͂̉ͨ̄ͮ̅͘͡҉̱͇͉̱̹͙͓̹̘̤̗̭͖̩̙̭͢e̦̖͍̺̰͔͇̣͔̹̠͛̏ͨ͊̈́̓͛̋͆̍̈́̾̔ͬͫ̓̚͟͟͞e̴̪̮̫̪͈͈͔͈̼͍̪̝̬ͬ̎̇͑̽̑́̀̔̃ͣ͟d̢͓̹̻̦̅͒̔͌ͤ̎̉ͫ͒̋̋͢ ̴̷̓̐̇͛̏̈́̽͆̄ͦ̈́̽̇͠҉̧̜̤̖̬̱̜̣̦̹̣̻̰̰mͯͧ̒̄̅̌̍̀̈́̃͌ͦ̀̈̇̊̀͏͕͔̥͈̭̼̭̠ͅe̵̺͇͓̝̳̮̐̓͋̇̏̀͘ ̶̧̼͕͍̟̰͋̉ͮ͢m̸̷͈̖̼̥͉̪ͬ̄̉ͤ͜͞͞ò̠̬̟̮͑ͯ͂ͨ͢͡r̨̋ͤͤ̉̓̐͏̨̧̗̦̗̞͈̥͖͙͙͕̩͈̲̕ͅt̶͆͌̏ͦ̐̏̌̋͗̇ͤ̌͋̉́̚̚͜҉̙̫̫̘̰̦̘̦̥̻̼̖̟̠̭͝ā̎̔ͪ̿ͪ̊ͩ̓ͨ̑̾҉̯̮̭̠͓̻̺̙̞͘͞l͓̮̭͕̹͔͍͎̻͎̊ͧ̋ͧ̀̇̋̇ͥͮ̃̈́̂̄̔̐̊̈͟s̸̫̣̞̹̜͉͎͓̤̰̮̥̲̠̪̣̱̟̗ͪ̅͒̓ͪ̋̈̔̌͆ͮ̍̈ͨͮͣ̚͘

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
f̌̆ͮͭ̑̈̂ͤ͐̂͂̉ͨ̄ͮ̅͘͡҉̱͇͉̱̹͙͓̹̘̤̗̭͖̩̙̭͢e̦̖͍̺̰͔͇̣͔̹̠͛̏ͨ͊̈́̓͛̋͆̍̈́̾̔ͬͫ̓̚͟͟͞e̴̪̮̫̪͈͈͔͈̼͍̪̝̬ͬ̎̇͑̽̑́̀̔̃ͣ͟d̢͓̹̻̦̅͒̔͌ͤ̎̉ͫ͒̋̋͢ ̴̷̓̐̇͛̏̈́̽͆̄ͦ̈́̽̇͠҉̧̜̤̖̬̱̜̣̦̹̣̻̰̰mͯͧ̒̄̅̌̍̀̈́̃͌ͦ̀̈̇̊̀͏͕͔̥͈̭̼̭̠ͅe̵̺͇͓̝̳̮̐̓͋̇̏̀͘ ̶̧̼͕͍̟̰͋̉ͮ͢m̸̷͈̖̼̥͉̪ͬ̄̉ͤ͜͞͞ò̠̬̟̮͑ͯ͂ͨ͢͡r̨̋ͤͤ̉̓̐͏̨̧̗̦̗̞͈̥͖͙͙͕̩͈̲̕ͅt̶͆͌̏ͦ̐̏̌̋͗̇ͤ̌͋̉́̚̚͜҉̙̫̫̘̰̦̘̦̥̻̼̖̟̠̭͝ā̎̔ͪ̿ͪ̊ͩ̓ͨ̑̾҉̯̮̭̠͓̻̺̙̞͘͞l͓̮̭͕̹͔͍͎̻͎̊ͧ̋ͧ̀̇̋̇ͥͮ̃̈́̂̄̔̐̊̈͟s̸̫̣̞̹̜͉͎͓̤̰̮̥̲̠̪̣̱̟̗ͪ̅͒̓ͪ̋̈̔̌͆ͮ̍̈ͨͮͣ̚͘
Necroposter